• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/24 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

I'm so disgusted with Robert after he gave his poorest effort of the season last night, that this is all the pregame hooplah he gets today:

GET IT DONE JACKASS

You think I'm f***in' around, Bobby? Just try me.

I cringe every time he touches the puck. :crazy:

Derr...my prediction: I hate to say it but I think the Wings are going to be tired from last night. We haven't shown that much grit in the past few months (some would argue years) so I think we're going to be pooped. Poor boys. But if they can extend it at least into OT I would be ecstatic. Of course, a win would be welcome and thoroughly celebrated. I can't wait to see Floppa's performance tonight. You think he practices diving on a trampoline somewhere?

<_<:thumbdown:

There's a specially set-up area with a blue mat, a mini-trampoline, and designated sign saying "FLOPPA'S PLACE"

To the side there is also a judges booth, in case he feels he wants other Pred opinions on whether it was a good one. "All tens, Forsy baby!! Bring the Cup down to the home of country music you big Johnny Cash fan!"

Ozzie is going to slam the door shut 27 of 28 times tonight.

Wings will win 3-1.

Go Ozzie !

Show 'em who's boss !!

I'll be amazed if the Preds only score one goal. I'm sure they are amped for this game. However, I hope Ozzie has a great game. GO WINGS GO!!!!

I can't believe that Joey's gone! I just saw him being interviewed on Red Wings Weekly this morning. :( I liked him.

Okay, back to business...

I'm following Shirley Temple's directions, I'm trying to be optimistic about tonight.

So hopefully they can salvage some good out of this weekend.

It hasn't been the best week/end for me or the Wings.

(My eighteen year old neighbor died this week in a snowmobile accident.)

GO WINGS!!! GIVE IT TO THEM ANNOYING PREDS!

I really don't want to hear that dumb song they play everytime the Preds score.

I can't believe that Joey's gone! I just saw him being interviewed on Red Wings Weekly this morning. :( I liked him.

Okay, back to business...

I'm following Shirley Temple's directions, I'm trying to be optimistic about tonight.

So hopefully they can salvage some good out of this weekend.

It hasn't been the best week/end for me or the Wings.

(My eighteen year old neighbor died this week in a snowmobile accident.)

GO WINGS!!! GIVE IT TO THEM ANNOYING PREDS!

I really don't want to hear that dumb song they play everytime the Preds score.

You and me, both...(referring to losing Joey and the bad week/end)

It turns out I bought some of that peanut butter that was recalled for having salmonella...I also found out that my great grandpa died the other night and I can't go to the funeral since I'm 500 miles away...Stupid College....

ANYWAY....I agree with HR's prediction about tonight's game. First of all, not starting Hasek is a mistake (no offense to Ozzie...He should have played last night). Second, we haven't done well on back to back games all season. It should be an interesting game. Enjoy!

one of the few games i get to watch on tv in bumf**ked alaska and its in HD....a win would be nice...go wings...

hey glad to see another red wings fan in the AK. I wish I could watch the game but I dont get hdnet :( ... another game of listening to nhl radio, son of a bee

I'm so disgusted with Robert after he gave his poorest effort of the season last night, that this is all the pregame hooplah he gets today:

GET IT DONE JACKASS

You think I'm f***in' around, Bobby? Just try me.

I love you HoH. God you're funny :)

5-3 Wings (Zx2, Dats, Lids, Holmer with the empty netter on a selfless pass from Z)

(Douchebag and two other jerks score for Nashville)

Oz plays a HUGE game. He lets in an easy goal but stops 10 impossible shots.

You and me, both...(referring to losing Joey and the bad week/end)

It turns out I bought some of that peanut butter that was recalled for having salmonella...

Yeah, you can't trust Peter Pan PB. I'll stick with JIF. :D

Edited by wingfan4ever

Crazy night tonight... Wings win a close one (2-1) and we get dominated in the hitting game, both goals come from 1st line...

After the game, Holland announces that hes trading Hudler and a 2nd pick for Fedoruk & picks up Fedotenko for a D prospect and maybe a player to be named later..... Yup, I can feel it... :cool:

I feel the pain.. Hey do you know if its streamlining on yahoo, or am i going to have to listen to it on nhl.com

Yahoo, Comcast, and myp2p.eu all don't have it. =( I'm totally okay, I like it when Wings games get attention like that though.

I admire people who can listen to hockey games on radio: I just can't, it takes too much out of the game for me.

Edited by Flip-check

My prediction: Lang just found out this morning that he cannot play any worse so he will give it a go today - three assists :)

Ozzie is fired up and it ends

3:1 wings

Edited by unkempt