• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/2 GDT: Blackhawks @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

There are actually a few of us in Austin on here. I know BigTex and Lint123, as well as myself. I don't have CenterIce...wish i did though.

neither do I, at the moment. I just pay a great deal to sit on hold with a tech who is clueless.

Is the game over yet? NHL is not updating in a timely fashion.

well you can use my slingbox feed, but not my guns. ;)

thanks a bunch! I am hoping someone cares enough at TW to trouble shoot this and fix it. If they don't, I will just plain ol' shoot them. With a gun. I am SO mad right now, I can hardly see straight.

There are actually a few of us in Austin on here. I know BigTex and Lint123, as well as myself. I don't have CenterIce...wish i did though.

we should all meet up at an Ice Bats game. Just wear your favorite Wings jersey. We will find each other pretty easily!

Seriously, we should!

Yes another win and tied for first again with the Preds.

Damn! I think I'm gonna miss Sunday's game. :( Nephew's Basketball tournament starts tomorrow.

Ice Bats. ptoooey..

Y'all got nothing on the Riverkings!

:P Bats got just about nothing, not even an arena anymore. I think the franchise will probably fold from lack of income since the practice rink they've been relegated to only holds about 600 people (a few more if the fire marshall isn't looking).

we should all meet up at an Ice Bats game. Just wear your favorite Wings jersey. We will find each other pretty easily!

Seriously, we should!

Haven't been to a Bats game since they moved to Chapparral - heard this morning that they will eventually be relocated to Cedar Park. What we should do is meet for a playoff game at one of our finer local taverns - if we can find one that will be showing the game.

Lebda hobbling.. cripes!

Is Lebda OK? I like him a lot... :(

Haven't been to a Bats game since they moved to Chapparral - heard this morning that they will eventually be relocated to Cedar Park. What we should do is meet for a playoff game at one of our finer local taverns - if we can find one that will be showing the game.

that would work for me, too! Do we actually have a bar that will show the Wings? Maybe in the playoffs... I guess they will.

PS - Matt Barnes rocked, didn't he? What an awesome goalie!!

Edited by puckloo39

Great...now we need injury updates on Lebda, Holmstrom and Datsyuk.

i dunno if dats was hurt. ken and mickey were just sayin babs was giving him the rest of the night off.