• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/14 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Damn, that just gave us first overall? I don't know how I feel about that...

It's all good, Edi!! Enjoy at least for the moment!

We indisputably have THE best, sexiest goalie tandem in the entire freakin' NHL. :yowza:

On a more serious note, Im actually starting to get worried about this reffing. This is the third game in the row where the Wings opponents have gotten serious help. Im fine with all the penalties called against the Wings. They were justified, but I think we're going to have to pool our resources if we want to buy into the refs game and buy some PPs.

Wow.. :thumbup: I envy you. I wish my family annual income came close to that of yours So your family comes from the old southern aristocracy. Congratulations, you earned your wealth off the back of slaves, and are no better then your trailer park trash neighbor. You know nothing about hockey so stop trolling and bragging about how much money you have in comparison to others on this board.

Ignore him. Money doesn't buy knowledge or manners. Let's talk about how wonderful the Wings were in this back to back.

:thumbup:

On a more serious note, Im actually starting to get worried about this reffing. This is the third game in the row where the Wings opponents have gotten serious help. Im fine with all the penalties called against the Wings. They were justified, but I think we're going to have to pool our resources if we want to buy into the refs game and buy some PPs.

You know the reffing is bad when we win and we are still upset. It worries me too.

no kidding, it's getting a little ridiculous. some seriously bulls*** no-calls for the wings. i don't get it.

Guest Crymson

Agreed. I was fuming at the TV, and that doesn't happen much.

On another note, GREAT game by Hasek!!!!! He and Osgood really took it away on this series.

Edited by Crymson