• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/17 GDT: Red Wings @ Canucks

Rate this topic

No way Lang gets benched. The guy has played some GREAT hockey in the last couple weeks. One bad turnover isn't going to scratch him out of the line up. BTW, Lang is one of the few that actually does great come playoff time..and consistently so.

Although I agree that Lang has been a solid post-season producer in his two years here, it's been more than just one bad turnover. Lang makes a habit of making dumb lazy giveaways in the neutral and offensive zones that lead to odd-man rushes the other way.

Edited by J-Swift

CBC was just told that the NHL is reviewing Tootoo's suckerpunch on Robidas. Wonder what will happen.

Dont know if it was mentioned already, but the line they used was classic. They said smoething like, "85% of the time Tootoo is on the ice he doesn't even know there is a puck out there!"

jesus. maybe hockey should just be 5 on 4 against the wings. that's all we've seen for the last three games. lids on ice for all three canuck's goals. he hasn't been playing well lately. terrible giveaway by lang on third goal. and what the hell was dom doing on the second goal??? btw, i love the nuck's jerseys. :thumbup:

Lets not overreact here. Yes there were several atrocious calls today, but the Nucks only had 2 less penalties than the Wings, and they didn't get any PPGs.

It means you're a Gilligan.

Check Nic at Night or one of those other oldie TV series channels.

Oohhhhh...that's such a slick comeback, I don't know how I"LL EVER recover :lol:

seriously, is that how they talked smack back in the Old days? :lol: that was absolutely pathetic.

Edited by BuckeyeWingsfan80

Most definitely...I think he's right up there with Malkin. Malkin will likely get it, but Stastny is no slouch either.

Weirdly enough, I'd love Stastny to win it. It's easier to love the underdog, I guess. :P

Lets not overreact here. Yes there were several atrocious calls today, but the Nucks only had 2 less penalties than the Wings, and they didn't get any PPGs.

It's not just this game though. Both games against Nashville were just as bad, if not worse when it comes to the BS penalty calls against us, with Nashville getting away with just about everything.

I believe there is a still a full period yet to be played..so stop with the negativity peeps! HAVE FAITH IN THY RED AND WHITE!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

What if i feel like having faith in the RED WAVE instead of the RED AND WHITE ha cuz lol

I've help create a monster. :P

Ive been doing that for like so long now i love it, because it pisses people off lol :P

you're right, hockey is better with at least one man in the box at all times. we've had more pim's than minutes played.

If you take me as seriously as I take you, you'll have no problem.

Considering you're the one chanting HAAASSEEKKK and then whining when people call you on it.....no I don't take anything you say seriously.....but then again, I don't think anyone here takes a Canucks fan seriously in the first place.....

Despite the score, Hasek has been playing pretty good.

I expect the Wings to turn it up in the third and make it at least a 1 goal game.

Too true. I can't even fault Hasek on the second goal. He made the save on the wraparound, but was unable to get into position for the resultant rebound shot. If he hadn't been prone...well, he likely wouldn't have saved the wraparound in the first place.

We'll probably pull off one more goal, but I still have a feeling it'll end up 4-2 Nucks.