• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

up2here

Bertuzzi to return tomorrow night

Rate this topic

Berts Ice time will be limited, but boy oh boy is it going to be great to see him in the lineup. Imagine him and homer in front of the net on a powerplay.. thats got to be down right scary for goalies lol

there is little room around homer as it is, and if you put another body, a bigger one, there with him, there will be no net to shoot at. Bert is like a bigger homer with better hands.

The more playing time Bert gets, the better. When Cleary and Zetterberg will be back, it will be a glory filled day because I've missed those two on the ice.

Lang, stop being lazy.

Ah, I can see it now... "Bert, you screen the left side of the net, Homer you screen the right side of the net, Hank I want you to get to every loose puck on BOTH sides of the ice and dig it out for a pass up to Lids and Schneids... they'll think twice before taking that next holding penalty I tell you!!" /Babcock

In retrospect I assume you meant on subsequent rather than concurrant shifts? :P

We will be a better team with Bert, A better organization for having him on board, better human beings. I just hope my pink Wing's Bert jersey is here in time!

Edited by Redline

excellent news, cant wait

IF cleary comes back too, tomorrow night is a perfect night, shouldnt be too tough of a game against the CBJ at home, much better game to return to than a stressful game in western canada away! :clap:

I am intrested to wonder of the line combo's that will be put in place. Cleary might even be back too.

Lang was completeley invisible last night, he took a real bad penalty too :thumbdown:

He makes himself visible that way far too often. <_<

excellent news, cant wait

IF cleary comes back too, tomorrow night is a perfect night, shouldnt be too tough of a game against the CBJ at home, much better game to return to than a stressful game in western canada away! :clap:

Those damn west coast games are on too late,hurts my productivity at work.Although i have managed to post 2 new topics and 4 replies. :P

He makes himself visible that way far too often. <_<

For real. I hate when the only time I notice is him is when he's skating to the box. But anyway, I'm stoked to see Bert out there!!! I really hope he gets a warm reception from the fans. If any of you are going to the game, be sure to welcome him from me. I really wanted to get a Sesame Street Bert doll and put a Wings jersey on him.

so if bert and cleary are both in, ellis and langfeld are done. those are 4th liners and we got 2nd and 3rd line players coming in... that means line shuffling...

Homer-Dats-Flipper

Calder-Lang-Bert

Cleary-Huds-Sammy

Malts-Drapes-Mule

i am sure that these are not correct, what does everyone else think?

so if bert and cleary are both in, ellis and langfeld are done. those are 4th liners and we got 2nd and 3rd line players coming in... that means line shuffling...

Homer-Dats-Flipper

Calder-Lang-Bert

Cleary-Huds-Sammy

Malts-Drapes-Mule

i am sure that these are not correct, what does everyone else think?

I would assume Bert will get 3rd or 4th line minutes tomorrow night, so he doesn't overdue it. Besides, Hudler has been playing great with Lang as of late.

Homer-Dats-Flip

Calder-Lang-Hudler

Bert-Franzen-Sammy

Malts-Drapes-Cleary

I am totally excited :thumbup: .... although as for Cleary coming back, I have read that it will be more likely Saturday.

I would assume Bert will get 3rd or 4th line minutes tomorrow night, so he doesn't overdue it. Besides, Hudler has been playing great with Lang as of late.

Homer-Dats-Flip

Calder-Lang-Hudler

Bert-Franzen-Sammy

Malts-Drapes-Cleary

Those are some killer lines. Just wait until Hank comes back. :D

Homer-Dats-Flip

Calder-Lang-Hudler

Bert-Franzen-Sammy

Malts-Drapes-Cleary

lol i think huds has been playing great by himself, lang has just been paying rent in the sin bin

I am totally excited :thumbup: .... although as for Cleary coming back, I have read that it will be more likely Saturday.

Those are some killer lines. Just wait until Hank comes back. :D

yeah, then who sits? lol

I think at this point Sammy is the one who is going to sit. But I could be wrong, maybe Huds but I think his play of late has earned him the right to be dressed everynight. :clap:

I want to see Huds stay