• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/22 GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

I am literally sitting in class right now debating whether I should leave at 7... this class is only held once a week, but this is a huge night for the wings, not only because bert and cleary are in, but we could also take the conference lead... LGWers talk me into leaving early!

Please leave!!! I mean seriously, if you do stay, what are you doing to be thinking ago? Not what's going on in class, but the Wings. So just leave. It's what I would do. :thumbup:

I think earlier in this thread, I was trying to get someone to leave from class too... I am going to hell.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Just get the hell out of there already. :P You know what's the right thing to do!

lol, i am gunna have to leave, i just noticed i got a half hour of battery left on my laptop! AGH!! if i stayed i couldnt even keep track here on the boards...

I am literally sitting in class right now debating whether I should leave at 7... this class is only held once a week, but this is a huge night for the wings, not only because bert and cleary are in, but we could also take the conference lead... LGWers talk me into leaving early!

Come on, think about it, You don't want to watch Bertuzzi's first goal as a Wing on the internet Higlights do you? :sly:

GET OUT OF THERE!!! NOW!!! RUN TO THE NEAREST TV ASAP!!! Don't do it for yourself. Do it for me...I can't watch the game tonight. Stupid birthday party <_<

LGW: Doing our part to inhibit education every day.

Edited by HenrikRules40

lol, i am gunna have to leave, i just noticed i got a half hour of battery left on my laptop! AGH!! if i stayed i couldnt even keep track here on the boards...

That's more than enough reason to leave! :thumbup:

GET OUT OF THERE!!! NOW!!! RUN TO THE NEAREST TV ASAP!!! Don't do it for yourself. Do it for me...I can't watch the game tonight. Stupid birthday party <_<

BOOO.. Oh well i'll do all the chearing for you on Bert ;)

BOOO.. Oh well i'll do all the chearing for you on Bert ;)

I know :( Feel bad for me please.

If you stay, we'll all make fun of you in the GDT! It's in your best interest to leave. :sly:

LOL! That's no lie. You better run.

my predictions:

somebody will win, somebody will lose. there will be a goal, a shot on goal, a penelty and a hit.

seriously my predictions are:

peneltys everywhere. homer with 2 on the pp. bert and cleary have a great game and score a goal each. bertuzzi hits someone really hard, and gets the crowd going.

I get this feeling Bert's first game is either going to be a 5 minutes of ice time on the third line breaking-in were he gets a shot and maybe a hit. Or he'll hit the ground running and score right away. I'm just hoping babs gives him some powerplay time, heck with the way things have been going for us I'm just hoping we get powerplay time :D

Anyways I refuse to make a prediction since my past 5 have been wrong, and I can't see myself seriously picking the BJ's to top us.

he continued to play...till the last second

yes he did. i was listening that game. but my source is not very reliable. I think they are just guessing, because Bert is in the first line tonight. Or is he? :huh:

1 hour to the faceoff. Im going to enjoy wathing this one.

Last night I had a dream where Bert laid someone out really hard on open ice. A premonition? :ph34r:

Was it Norrena perhaps? ;)