• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/22 GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Nah, I think it's more like 50/50. He has succeeded quite a few times as well, against a certain Rick Nash for one. :thumbup:

Yeah, but it makes me angry when he does it. Thank god ozzie is in goal tonight. Hope they have Detroits feed in Canal+ tonight.

I think im going to put my Coffey #77 shirt on for tonights game, its little tight but hey, what the hell. no one is going to see me. :D

i wouldn't mind if this was a true dream :P

It was a very vivid vision all right, I rarely remember my dreams but this one stuck. If this becomes reality, I'll start fearing I have some kind of a supernatural ability... :unsure:

Great news! :clap:

But theres nothing about Flip? Is he out or not?

And if hes not injured why is langfeld/samuelsson in the lineup.

I wasn't able to find anything on Filppula, but perhaps they will scratch him for precautionary reasons. Didn't a Calgary player charge at him last game? He could slightly be injured for all we know.

I think im going to put my Coffey #77 shirt on for tonights game, its little tight but hey, what the hell. no one is going to see me. :D

Paul Coffey?? Some nostalgia right there man! You're a great fan, wearing a theme shirt even if no one is there to see it! :thumbup:

I just got out of my chem lecture... It doesn't even feel like 7 o'clock. It's still daylight!

I want to go to the game! This whole "more daylight" thing makes me want to venture to Detroit before the season's out. Are they talking up Bert on the pre-game?

Paul Coffey?? Some nostalgia right there man! You're a great fan, wearing a theme shirt even if no one is there to see it! :thumbup:

Thanks. Paul was my idol when I was a kid (about 15-20 years ago) and when Red wings traded for him I bought the shirt instantly. Its the only Wings shirt I have. :blush: