• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShanahanMan

Toronto vs. Buffalo

Rate this topic

Toronto has a 4-1 lead up until the 12 minute mark of the 3rd. Now theres about 3 minutes left and Buffalo has scored 4 unanswered goals and leads 5-4. This is crazy..

I wanted to watch it but didn't see it listed on tv.

What a third period! Sundin almost tied it up in the dying seconds to send it to OT but was stoned by Miller.

The Leafs really cannot throw away games like that if they want to make the playoffs.

I saw it, it was on Yahoo, CRAZY third period, Buffalo played crappy through the first two, and they even let in a goal at the begining of the third but after that it was all buffalo Two powerplay goals and then an even strength I can hardly believe what I just saw :blink:

Leafs were leading comfortably but instead of standing back and playing with a few guys behind the puck at all times they started throwing out chances to Buffalo. You can't give a team like that several odd-man rushes and not expect to get punished. Stupid stupid stupid leafs. 4 unanswered goals and they lose. I really want them to make the playoffs this year for some reason but they can't do anything right.

"There scary! Scary good." Do you guys think the Wings could keep up with the Sabres???

probably not, but everything changes in the playoffs, as we all know very well

Guest Tunbo Batman

somehow i just KNEW the leafs would choke...strange how that organization never manages to achieve ANYTHING.

"There scary! Scary good." Do you guys think the Wings could keep up with the Sabres???
Well, the one game we played against them Detroit completely dominated...Ryan Miller was outstanding, probably the best goalie performance against the Wings this season so far. IMO teams with a good defensive structure with mobility on their back-end will give Buffalo serious problems. Trapping teams (the Devils and their two games against the avs and Wild) really exposed them as one dimensional.