• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings_Dynasty

OFFICIAL Lets Go Oilers Thread of 3/27

Rate this topic

I'm still not clear on what Hordichuk did wrong. He appeared to be tied down, but it sounds like they were saying he wasn't tied down properly. Not sure exactly what the deal is.

Very awkward interview of Ray Ferraro by Terry Crisp. For all the time Ferraro has spent in front of a TV camera, you'd never have known by watching that clip.

Vokoun's let in a couple bad goals, otherwise the Predators should be winning this game. The Oilers look like they've been killing a penalty since the opening face-off.

Thats how they always look.. Even last year in the playoffs, if I recall correctly we badly out shot them, but they woudl captalyze on every little chance they got.

Wow...If Timonen's injury is anything more than day-to-day, Nashville is gonna have to call up the entire farm squad. These guys cant catch a break when it comes to injuries.

Hartnell

Erat

Nichol

Sullivan

Timonen

I'm curious to learn if the "upper body" injury is connected to the "upper body" injury Kimmo suffered at the end of February.

Thats how they always look.. Even last year in the playoffs, if I recall correctly we badly out shot them, but they woudl captalyze on every little chance they got.

We had like 45 shots a night and could not win. The trap, physicality and Roloson killed us.

The ice at Gaylord, or whatever the f**k they call it now, is pretty bad. You can see Edmonton skaters making a move but the puck doesn't move with them. Nashville knows how to use their ice to their advantage.

Yes, that and our goalie looked like he was going to poop his pants every time he realized he was in the NHL playoffs.

Hordichuk's misconduct was bogus. Smith was pulling on his jersey, using all of his weight, and the tie down just snapped. Expect the Predators to send in the footage and have the misconduct voided.

I hope Timonen is OK. We can't afford another injury...it's at the point now where it's just ridiculous.

...And so the futility continues.

The Oilers might as well pack in and head the links early. This is awful for them. I don't know exactly what the record has been without Smyth, but I do know they've earned a total of 4 points in 17 games. Which means it certainly can't be very good.

Guest LSSULaker889294

Oilers suck. I have a feeling Craig MacTavish will get fired soon for this spiral crash the Oilers are in.

Edited by LSSULaker889294

Wow...If Timonen's injury is anything more than day-to-day, Nashville is gonna have to call up the entire farm squad. These guys cant catch a break when it comes to injuries.

Hartnell

Erat

Nichol

Sullivan

Timonen

I'm curious to learn if the "upper body" injury is connected to the "upper body" injury Kimmo suffered at the end of February.

We'll never know because of the HIIPA guidelines for hospitals and physicians to not disclose information publically on patients without consent.

The only benefit to all of the injuries is the inclusion of all players on special teams to have them ready for the playoff run should players go down and Radulov getting signifigant ice time w/ Foppa. They are starting to click.... :D

I could deal w/ a d-man going down with the depth there at Milwaukee; but we could really use a forward or two coming back to help. Really need Sully back to add scoring bite back to the penalty kill with his breakaways!!!