• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

3/29 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

Ugh. Now they play a bunch of Preds players Mic'd up, like anyone wants to tolerate listening to that. I can't wait for Ken and Mickey tomorrow night, so much easier on the ears.

Man. Anybody else see that interview with Zetterberg?? That did NOT sound comforting.

"So...is it just conditioning you need to do or is the back still hurting"

Hank: "Oooohhh, uhhhhh, ummmm......its its the conditioning, yeah."

We were more physical, anyhow. But we've been pretty sharp so far.

Well, I mean, I thnk the wings played a sort of slppy first period tonight. They made up for it in the second, however, we played great throught the whole game vs. Anaheim. Then again, we were at home vs. the ducks

Bertuzzi is doing great. Well worth the 4 week wait. He will only get better as we get into the playoffs. I feel like we have definitely made the best trades at the deadline. Good stuff Bert! Keep it going. Now lets get some insurance here in the 4rd!

Side note:

The Columbus Blue Jackets pulled their goaltender when they were down two goals and Anaheim (surprise) scored the empty netter. Call me crazy, but Im pretty sure them winning the game wouldnt have done much.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Man. Anybody else see that interview with Zetterberg?? That did NOT sound comforting.

"So...is it just conditioning you need to do or is the back still hurting"

Hank: "Oooohhh, uhhhhh, ummmm......its its the conditioning, yeah."

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope Z is not being pressured to play, and risks injuring himself worse. I would much rather lose in the 1st round without him, and have him fully and safely recover than risk further injury to his back by getting him in the game too early

Man, I wish the tie-breaker for playoff seeds was head to head. I don't understand why it's not, especially for division foes.

if you win more, you should be the top seed, why reward someone for not winning as much? If we win 49 games and they have 50 wins, but we have two extra ot losses to get those points, they should get the top seed because they didn't lose that game to get 100 points... just an example

Ozzie has the most wins of any NHL goaltender against Nashville. hehehe~ :sly:

the new pred slayer, someone should make a picture of ozzie spearing some sort of tiger or cat with his hockey stick

THE PRED SLAYERRR