• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

3/29 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

Come on all you Hicks say with me " Predators ON--THE---POWERPLAY"

Geeeshhh how much more does this team have to act like a Minor league Franchise!!! PLEEEEASSE!!

Haha, every time i hear that, well I :rotflmao: Then I freak out knowing we have to kill a penalty.

What a save by Oz! And of course they say he got turned around on the shot, can't ever give him the *gasp* credit for making a huge save. But make a huge deal out of a routine save by Vokoun.

dirty job, but someones gotta do it

Someone call Mike Rowe, get him to profile Bert and Homer for an episode of "Dirty Jobs".

Oooh, here's that commercial with the effeminate predatory animal bearing its claws by way of apathetic Nashville fans. :lol:

I'M a big fan of his cannon....wait...that didn't sound right. :ph34r:

I normally am not one to judge but :scared::P:D:)

Anyway, it seems like he goes out of his way to take a slapper that is all, like in situations where it is probably not the best shot selection.

Er...apparently Chris Mason turned that woman from a Wings fan into a Preds fan.

Someone ask her what the little black disc sliding around on the ice is. I doubt she'll have the correct answer.

And again with not staying away from the fans that give them the rep that they have. Dumb girl stating that she used to be a Wings fan and now is a Preds fan, saying "I love my Mason"

Er...apparently Chris Mason turned that woman from a Wings fan into a Preds fan.

Someone ask her what the little black disc sliding around on the ice is. I doubt she'll have the correct answer.

she thinks Chris Mason is actually Chris Daughtery and the black thing is a free CD?