• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
13dats

Zetterberg to return this Sunday?

Rate this topic

Last night interview did not seem to promising. I am hoping he is alright, but I fear when he comes back he will still be playing through pain... That will hurt us in the long run.

The dichotomy between what the Red Wings say and what Zetterberg says is reaching ridiculous proportions. I'll believe he's able to play when I see him on the ice. The coaching staff says he's gonna suit up any day, then you see an interview with him and wonder if he's ever expecting to play hockey again. It's just silly. Either the Wings are too optimistic, Zetterberg is too pessimistic, or both.

It seems like every single day someone says Z is ready to be back, then the next day there's a relapse, and back and forth. It's getting really annoying.

Agreed. There seems to be zero consensus on his return. Maybe it's a ploy to confuse potential playoff competition? I sure hope so b/c Z needs to get back and kick butt...asap.

It seems like every single day someone says Z is ready to be back, then the next day there's a relapse, and back and forth. It's getting really annoying.

Welcome to the world of back injuries! Sucks.

Agreed. There seems to be zero consensus on his return. Maybe it's a ploy to confuse potential playoff competition? I sure hope so b/c Z needs to get back and kick butt...asap.

confuse the enemy then he comes out and BANG we win...military strategy 101 :clap::lol: