• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings3:16

Datsyuk Contract Negotiations

Rate this topic

Signed, the guy who will be silent when Datsyuk is leading the Red Wings in playoff points.

:blink:

Can i borrow your crystal ball ?

I along with ALL wings fans want him to break out and score a goal , but saying he'll lead all wings in playoff scoring is too far.

Make an argument or eat s***.

Normally I'd let us agree to disagree here, but this is no good. Bad playoff history indicates a trend of future failure; no playoff history means it could go either way. Strictly from that standpoint, how can you take the former over the latter?

who on the red wings over the last 4 years has really done much of anything offensevly in the PO's? The only one I can think of is Robert Lang and we all know he's lazy and he sucks.

:blink:

Can i borrow your crystal ball ?

I along with ALL wings fans want him to break out and score a goal , but saying he'll lead all wings in playoff scoring is too far.

Too far? Can you please explain to me what is far fetched about that, because i'm honestly missing it?

Datsyuk has led this team in points for the past couple seasons, and the way his game has evolved in the past year, i have no reason not to believe that he can also lead the Wings in points in the playoffs. I am a strong believer that last seasons injury played a huge role in his limited numbers. I am also a strong believer that he was playing very good hockey during the last games of that series - and was a coupe of goal posts and missed opportunities from already having that "playoff choker" title removed.

When i say evolved, not only is Datsyuk looking to create and attack more, particularly looking for his own shot, but his overall game has improved drastically. He has been showing the willingness to go to the front of the net, and the willingness to throw his weight around a little.

Datsyuk is the more talented offensive player on this team, and to say that it is far fetched to believe that he could lead the Red Wings in playoff points boggles my mind. I know it's different but let me remind everyone that Datsyuk led team Russia in points in the last Olympics.

If i'm wrong and he can't break his playoff woes, then i will be the first to admit it. But what's going to make me sick to my stomach is when the majority of Wings fans that have repeatedly doubted and down talked Datsyuk will suddenly be silent(as i previously stated) or all of a sudden on the band wagon and saying the words, " What? I always said that i thought Datsyuk could perform in the playoffs".