• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

I heard them say the Celtic final score during the Arsenal game today and I thought about you.

Great day for Celtic and Arsenal.

Arsenal and Celtic advance!

IPB Image

Group D

Team

AC Milan - Ita

Benfica - Por

Celtic - Sco

Shakhtar Donetsk - Ukr

Group H

Team

Arsenal - Eng

Sevilla or AEK Athens* - Spa/Gre

Steaua Bucharest - Rom

Slavia Prague - Cze

We've got an alright group. Apart from FC Porto should be easy.

The return of Djibril Cisse and Bolo Zenden at Anfield with Marsielle! Oh dear, two of the worst players ive seen at Liverpool.

Should be able to get tickets I reckon, the ticket office is so f***ed up at the moment in such a way that if you apply for tickets by post early enough, your gurrenteed tickets. I can never get in the kop though, except for the Carling Cup. God Damn part time supporters.

In lighter news, Lancaster City FC (my local team) which was on the news alot last season for finishing on only 1 point after administration and other shiz, have started their new season well winning 2 of their opening 4 games, including one against FC United of Manchester.

Both my teams are doing well. Im so glad footies back, I was beginning to die of lack of sporting action.

Arsenal and Celtic advance!

IPB Image

Group D

Team

AC Milan - Ita

Benfica - Por

Celtic - Sco

Shakhtar Donetsk - Ukr

Group H

Team

Arsenal - Eng

Sevilla or AEK Athens* - Spa/Gre

Steaua Bucharest - Rom

Slavia Prague - Cze

Great to see all the British team's advance to the group stages. :):thumbup:

It's going to be really hard for Celtic to get out of that group , but they've managed to get good results against Milan , Benfica and Shakhtar in the past 3 season's . but I'm confident that the Bhoys can do it.

It'll be alot easier for Arsenal to get through their group , although travelling to eastern Europe can be tricky . Sevilla are a force to be recond with too . but i'm also confident that the Gunners can qualify and have a good run into the latter stages .

Good luck to all the team's.

RIP Sevilla defender Antonio Puerta.

IPB Image

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

GCW: I have just gotten back into soccer recently. I played it a lot as young man growing up in Florida. I was very proud we won a couple Catholic League championships down there. I had gotten a way from it when we moved back to Michigan. Started watching recently the Premier and Scottish Leagues. I have been very enthralled to see such great soccer played at the highest level. I will be watching more matches and I will post again.

GO CELTICS!!!!!

Another great 3-0 win over Russia by England today and puts England in qualifying for Euro 08.

Scotland won over France 1-0 and put them on top in their group.

The Scottish Champion's won 5-0 today against Inverness Caledonian Thistle and return's to the top of the Premier League after Rangers got beaten 4-2 off of Heart of Midloathian. :D

GCW: I have just gotten back into soccer recently. I played it a lot as young man growing up in Florida. I was very proud we won a couple Catholic League championships down there. I had gotten a way from it when we moved back to Michigan. Started watching recently the Premier and Scottish Leagues. I have been very enthralled to see such great soccer played at the highest level. I will be watching more matches and I will post again.

GO CELTICS!!!!!

:cool::thumbup:

Celtic have slowly but surely been building into a very good team this season after a bad start , they've gotten alot younger and have a great engine in midfield in Scott Brown and Massimo Donati and are playing a high tempo free flowing style that has been a joy to watch recently ....long may it continue.

Mon the hoops!!!! :clap:

Liverpool tied Tottenham in extra time, 2-2. If a draw is like kissing your sister, the Hotspur are one incestuous bunch lately.

yeah but i bet kissing your sister is pretty good then, coming back from 4-1 down against Villa and scoring in the 90th to tie it :lol: