• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

10/4 Playoff Game Discussion

Rate this topic

Crew! We have done well. Flip, Reem, Rabs, #1 Fan, Kp, loo, rwfan007, and all the rest: Let us depart for some well earned rest.

But wherever there are overtime, wherever there are games that stretch long into the night and into the wee hours of the morn, wherever there is need, the CREW will be ready.

Love ya guys! Peace!

love you, too!! nighty-night... see you here tomorrow night. I mean, tonight!

Go, Wings!!!!

Crew! We have done well. Flip, Reem, Rabs, #1 Fan, Kp, loo, rwfan007, and all the rest: Let us depart for some well earned rest.

But wherever there are overtime, wherever there are games that stretch long into the night and into the wee hours of the morn, wherever there is need, the CREW will be ready.

Love ya guys! Peace!

Good Night HOH , and to everyone esle to !

Love ya guys! Peace!

Love you too...good night!

Guest Tunbo Batman

one shy of the all time record. hope the other games are shorter.

What a beast of a game that was. It's got me wired still from hardly sleeping last night.

It won't be happening tonight (not like that 4am-approaching monster!), but Game 3 in Calgary? It will, if HoH has anything to do with it. He still wants to get to sixth base after last night's "early" 4rd OT exit.

It won't be happening tonight (not like that 4am-approaching monster!), but Game 3 in Calgary? It will, if HoH has anything to do with it. He still wants to get to sixth base after last night's "early" 4rd OT exit.

I tell you, we were right there, right on the precipice, but then we realized her dad had installed a parental lock on her "pay per view" channels, if you catch my drift.

But man, those were my best moves. I have a feeling further adventures in Vancouver will be PG rated. :(

I tell you, we were right there, right on the precipice, but then we realized her dad had installed a parental lock on her "pay per view" channels, if you catch my drift.

But man, those were my best moves. I have a feeling further adventures in Vancouver will be PG rated. :(

Damn, I should try and pull something where I invite a girl who's a Red Wings fan over to my place and hopefully the game lasts long and she can't leave until the game is over....... hmmmmm....... I do know a few girls who are Red Wings fans that I've had crushes on for a long time.

Damn, I should try and pull something where I invite a girl who's a Red Wings fan over to my place and hopefully the game lasts long and she can't leave until the game is over

Ha, me and Flip are just messing around. He's joking about the way I was talking about the game the other night. Alas, there were no real-life escapades going on amidst the back drop of quadruple overtime.

I do know a few girls who are Red Wings fans that I've had crushes on for a long time.

LUCKY