• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs Sharks

Rate this topic

IPB Image

There... Something looked a little off to me about that one, the frame had a bad angle. It's now straight and presentable.

:thumbup:

thats sweet! i love how you used my red wing dude from my sig! good job! :clap:

Hey! Be nice. I’ve met this guy and he is really nice. It’s an amazing paint job that takes hours to complete. Very striking to see in person. His wife/gf is a graphic artist, I believe, and does all the art for him. He’s a pretty dedicated fan. More pics of him:

yeah i saw that guy on tv a few times in round one... he gets the clear from me, i deam him way to sweet to even touch. dispite the sharks being sushi when round two ends and this guys 15 mins are over... that paintjob/dedication is just way too bad ass to slander. :thumbup::D

Astrodoggie, you rock!

And now I will get flamed mercilessly for this, but I just don't care....how I see the game two results....

IPB Image

Minus 3 from the Captain, way to gift wrap it, Patty. <_<

Lovin' them all. I check in everyday, some classics. This is a good battle.

One point, in that Chelios pic from a few years ago where the sign read - uglier than Ricci. The thing i really like about that is how Chelly has a huge grin on his face. It is pretty funny, but I love that he can just laugh at it. God I remember I used to hate that guy, but over the past, what, hmm, 8 seasonish maybe, he has grown on me.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

No, it's about Photoshopping images to dig at the other team. PHOTOSHOP IS REQUIRED!

Gawd, freakin' idiot.

IPB Image

ROFL

what is house doing with a thermometer :huh:

i dunno...i couldn't think of anything funny..it's too early for me to think..lol

IPB Image

ok this picture I just found funny and wanted to add a redwings guy to it

Edited by SJCheechoo14

i dunno...i couldn't think of anything funny..it's too early for me to think..lol

IPB Image

ok this picture I just found funny and wanted to add a redwings guy to it

Or...

Thornton: "Hey, that lil' guy would go well with my man-bag."