• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Here comes the bluster..

Rate this topic

I just think that a player, especially during the playoffs, should be smarter than what Guiren did. A player should never say or do anything that would even remotely give the opposing team the idea that you are taking them lightly or over confident. It just motivates the team more.

:clap: Total agree, I actually enjoy it when player's and fans run there mouth it makes the payback even better. :)........... Calgary anyone?!?! :P:lol:

You know whats funny to me? It's fans that talk like they're a part of the team.

Like we're all of a sudden going to see "Samadelphia" on the back of a Sharks jersey centering a line of Cheechoo and Bell.

IPB Image

:lol: Between Spamadelphia's studing of game tape from the 9-4 win and his size, strength, and speed there's no way Lids can hope to defend against him.

You know whats funny to me? It's fans that talk like they're a part of the team.

Like we're all of a sudden going to see "Samadelphia" on the back of a Sharks jersey centering a line of Cheechoo and Bell.

IPB Image

:lol: HEY ! ...NFM don't knock it. I'm still waiting to get a call up to play for the Wing's. :P:lol:

I just think that a player, especially during the playoffs, should be smarter than what Guiren did. A player should never say or do anything that would even remotely give the opposing team the idea that you are taking them lightly or over confident. It just motivates the team more.

Thats very true. Guerin is a vet too, what the hell was he thinking?

I think that if the wings play as weel as they did in game 5 and 6 we will for sure beat tthe Sharks. This team has grit,heart,and talent. I am very confident about the wings this year. Guerin isnt right when he says its the same wings, they have always played the same way. This year we have a differnt style about us and I like it.

You know what? Let people like Spamadelphia and Guiren take the Wings lightly. And let ESPN pick against us. I am cool with being the underdog. It just makes it sweeter when we win.

I am down with that too. Besides we have Maggie and Dreger on our side!

This should be a good series , when we embarrase you this series , being civil about it afterwards wouldnt be a terrible thing.

I have been very civil. I have used stats and history to present my argument. I have not used personal attacks or foul language.

Something not all the Wings fans in here can say...

I am down with that too. Besides we have Maggie and Dreger on our side!

Great, two monkeys side with you. You must be so proud... :D

I have been very civil. I have used stats and history to present my argument. I have not used personal attacks or foul language.

Civil my ass civil. Dreger nailed every single series last round. 8-0. How he is a monkey I do not know.

LMAO :thumbup:

I can honestly say that every one of Spamadelphia's posts made me laugh because they were so ignorant and untrue.

Really, which part is untrue? The parts where I say that the Sharks are bigger, younger and faster? Or the parts where I say say they are a much bigger, tougher team than the Flames? Or the parts where I point out the regular season record between the two teams? Or the parts where I point out that Hasek is not the goalie he once was?

Which part is untrue?

Civil my ass civil.

Please show any post where I have used any personal attacks or foul language...

Actions speak louder than words, we will see which team sets the tone for Game 1, and whoever wins that game will win the series IMO. If you take a team lightly, it will only lead to your own demise.

Edited by Salviaman

Not using profanity does NOT make you civil by default.

Brutus

You dont need to use foul language or personal attacks to be uncivil. The fact is that you have come into our house and started making statements that are ignorant. Weak division, nope, we clearly showed you how that is not the case. How do you figure that you guys are the best team in hockey and vastly better than the Wings? If that is the case, where is your conference title? Where is your President's Trophy? Where is your DIVISION title, you cannot even win your division and you want to come out and talk s***. Oh and I clearly just shut you down in regards to Darren Dreger. But like most people who realize defeat, you cowered away from the situation.

You dont need to use foul language or personal attacks to be uncivil. The fact is that you have come into our house and started making statements that are ignorant. Weak division, nope, we clearly showed you how that is not the case. How do you figure that you guys are the best team in hockey and vastly better than the Wings? If that is the case, where is your conference title? Where is your President's Trophy? Where is your DIVISION title, you cannot even win your division and you want to come out and talk s***. Oh and I clearly just shut you down in regards to Darren Dreger. But like most people who realize defeat, you cowered away from the situation.

Very true statements. Have the Sharks ever won their division or the Western Conference title? Have they ever made the Cup finals?

Really, which part is untrue? The parts where I say that the Sharks are bigger, younger and faster? Or the parts where I say say they are a much bigger, tougher team than the Flames? Or the parts where I point out the regular season record between the two teams? Or the parts where I point out that Hasek is not the goalie he once was?

Which part is untrue?

Please show any post where I have used any personal attacks or foul language...

We get it boss, your a Sharks fan and you think they are God's gift to hockey, great. You sound like a broken record though.

I don't really care about foul language, but since you asked....

Get ready for an ass-whoopin. Sharks in 5...

This post has been edited by Samadelphia: Today, 09:48 AM

Very true statements. Have the Sharks ever won their division or the Western Conference title? Have they ever made the Cup finals?

The won the division title twice I think. They have not won the Western title and they wont this year either.

This is the reason im not a huge fan of ron wilson.

I wish he and guerin would keep those comments to themselves

and maybe say something nice about the red wings, even if they didnt mean it. Hell, lie if you have to. The way I see it all it does is motivate the other team, I'm sure they're (wings) motivated enough, why feed the flame when only nice things are coming from their (wings) side of the tracks?

He has done it every playoff series I have seen with the sharks.

I really hope he backs it up lol, if not he's going to look like and idiot.

I vote Spamadelphia gets his own little topic. You know, one he can wallow around in. He's already apparently in his own little world.

How about people just stop feeding the troll. he's made up his mind, and you aren't going to win against his atrocious logic, so just ignore him.