• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hatchet Barry

Pre-GAME 1 (4/26): Sharks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Guest Tunbo Batman

I say Sharks win 9-4.

Apparently they have been watching loops of that game ever since it happened, even in their dreams with subliminal-message machines, so they will be able to recreate the scenario flawlessly :P

Nick's won it four times and I think Cheli's won it three, so that's combined 7 Norris trophies on the Detroit blueline.

right. i dont think cheli and lidstrom are a "pair" per se, but anyway i was just putting those commentators comments in perspective :P

These two teams have not played each other in quite awhile, so there will a bit of mystery in the 1st period, to be sure. After that adjustement period has passed, I think we'll clearly know how this series will play out. Despite some uncertainty, I think the Wings will win Game 1! :)

Edited by Zenithian

Just curious, how much are tickets there?

The reason tickets aren't selling here is because the prices are very high and the economy is awful.

And because the Tigers made the World Series and because the Pistons are gunning for their fifth consecutive Eastern Conference Finals appearance.

Why am I NOT nervous about this game/series at all? I feel so weird, yet so great. LOL It's odd..but anyways I won't be in the thread but I will be watching!!

As always love you guys.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know why ?

Because your boy has lost his playoff jitters and is ready to break out and score a hat trick tonight.

GO WINGS :D

Why am I NOT nervous about this game/series at all? I feel so weird, yet so great. LOL It's odd..but anyways I won't be in the thread but I will be watching!!

As always love you guys.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont feel nervous because we've won our first round already, against a very good Calgary team, and we did it without the stars of the past like 19, 91, 17, 14, 20 etc

either way im going to enjoy this series, and know that our new YOUNGER faster tougher team is doing better than the last few years, and can only get better!

we have a good shot at it this year!

I feel great too.....everyone in red must have love for eachother!!

LET"S GO RED WINGS! CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP CLAP

SHARKS DIE in 5, in a sea of red!

Edited by Wingsor

you dont feel nervous because we've won our first round already, against a very good Calgary team, and we did it without the stars of the past like 19, 91, 17, 14, 20 etc

That is true.

GO WINGS BABY!!!!!!!!!

Is the game blacked out in Detroit?! What the hell is going on?!!?!? I dont have VS!!!

Unfortunately, yes. They are only showing it on VS. Which I don't understand. I'm sure someone here will give you a link for it maybe being online? I would but I have no idea where to go. You can always order it. They are going to be playing on VS for Game 4 too.

Thank God for Comcast!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

That is true.

GO WINGS BABY!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, yes. They are only showing it on VS. Which I don't get. I'm sure someone here will give you a link for it maybe being online? I would but I have no idea where to go.

THATS RIGHT! LET'S GO RED WINGS!

THATS RIGHT! LET'S GO RED WINGS!

ill have it on TSN HD tonight in Windsor....wish i could hook up a sling box into a server and simulcast it to you poor people who arent getting it!