• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

GAME 2 (4/28): Sharks @ Red Wings (LIVE)

Rate this topic

I'm starting to suspect an injury. I can't recall him ever looking this bad.

I think you are right. He went down awkward in the Calgary series. You just don't go from perfect to mediocre!

leaving for my friend's house now, but she's got the game on so I'll see the end.

For those of you who don't believe in Hasek, shame on you. Instead of constantly bashing over everything he does "wrong," try supporting him for all the things he does right. Try it, you might like it. He's the reason the first game wasn't 8-0, and while he might have contributed to a goal today, he's the reason this game isn't worse than it is as well.

Credit where it's due once in a while, how about it? Tell me he hasn't been the reason we're still in a one goal game this period.... <_<

I will never lose faith in Dom or the rest of the Wings, no matter how many brain farts and lack of production they exhibit.

Edited by puckloo39

leaving for my friend's house now, but she's got the game on so I'll see the end.

For those of you who don't believe in Hasek, shame on you. Instead of constantly bashing over everything he does "wrong," try supporting him for all the things he does right. Try it, you might like it. He's the reason the first game wasn't 8-0, and while he might have contributed to a goal today, he's the reason this game isn't worse than it is as well.

Credit where it's due once in a while, how about it? Tell me he hasn't been the reason we're still in a one goal game this period.... <_<

I will never lose faith in Dom or the rest of the Wings, no matter how many brain farts and lack of production they exhibit.

:clap::clap::clap::thumbup:

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

I think the boys are just a bit banged up after that series, im starting to lose hope i dont think this team can last the grind for next season we need a bigger faster team

I love Dom, and absolutely love having him in the Wings crease, but to say he's the reason the Wings didn't lose 8-0 in game 1 is ridiculous. Not true.

Loo, Hasek IS a HOF goalie. He made a few good saves in this game and many in the last one. I hope and believe that he will contribute to the Wings victory today. But he did make two bad mistakes and cost the team 2 goals in this game. Give the credit where it's due, but accept the blame when it's deserved.