• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

GAME 2 (4/28): Sharks @ Red Wings (LIVE)

Rate this topic

but thats why we call you the dead wings :) good luck tonight.. gooo sharks!!!

my goodness... how "old school" of you all! :lol: This current team is not the '80's Wings, and they will not give away another game to the Sharks or anyone else. Good luck to you guys, too!

I was listening to some music last night and one of the songs was from the late Stan Rogers. It had a perfect line in it for the guys...

"Turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain...

And rise again"

Sounds like good advice to me.

GO WINGS!!!

I loathe theses Saturday afternoon games. I hoe the boys on both sides are revved up today!

I feel good about todays game and my giant Wings flag flew high while at the beach today for a litle karma that hopefully makes it back to the north.

i believe we're in for another low scoring affair, wouldn't be surprised if the wings pull it off at 2 goals to san jose's 1.

If the Wings lose, it's too late to panic, we're done for. Biggest game of the year to date. It's a must win tonight. It's simple as the directions on the box of an instant cake: stay out of the box and when we are on the pp, don't let them block shots--fake a shot and step in or attack from anywhere but the point; lastly when in doubt, please SHOOT the puck... GO WINGS! :clap:

Edited by dicksmack

10 minutes to go.. GO WINGS!!

i predict a 3-2 OT win (lids ppg, zett, cleary SHOTG ala sundin #500)

10 minutes to go.. GO WINGS!!

i predict a 3-2 OT win (lids ppg, zett, cleary SHOTG ala sundin #500)

lol bernie from channel 4 sats the wings look determined as there coming out on the ice and bertuzzi blowing a bubble with his gum i thought that was pretty funny.

Hahaha I saw that. That was one huge bubble!

Mickey is predicting 4-2 Wings victory. WOOOOT.

Almost game time. I am going to puke or something. l;sjdkjksjgsjglsjgjs ohh the nervous jitters..but a great feeling mixed in as well.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!

what is with brett hull and all the red wing jabs? He just said something to the effect that he doesn't know why holmstrom isn't playing today, he could never see when he played with me. Seriously brett,...show some class?

what is with brett hull and all the red wing jabs? He just said something to the effect that he doesn't know why holmstrom isn't playing today, he could never see when he played with me. Seriously brett,...show some class?

Sounds like he's trying too hard to be controversial.