• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

GAME 2 (4/28): Sharks @ Red Wings (LIVE)

Rate this topic

wow. just wow.

i mean i'm that guy that when someone says "i'm turning this s*** off. they suck." i say "and you call yourself a wings FAN???? a two goal deficit is NOTHING".

but. i feel like s*** watching this. its not good. they haven't shown anything that leads me to believe they want to win.

guys, im scared.

No effort. Wow. Did they think the Sharks were just lucky that first game? Ron Wilson wasn't impressed with his team either, so you can bet they're coming out hard...nothing like just sitting around. The Wings need to pull it together. Once they do, we'll be fine...

I hope we get swept so we can address this s***.

swept or not were gonna have to adress some needs in the off season , we need bigger younger bodies ......even chelios just now went up to body check a sharks player and the guy didnt even move and he felt back lmao ....hes been playing good but against the big bodies of the sharks hes doing nothing

as decent as markov has been id even get rid of him and go after a cory sarich instead and get rid of schneider and go after scott hannan or bradt stuart .............get rid of kyle calder and his 5'11 frame and go after scott hartnell and laugh but id even pay 1 million and get lindros and put him on a line with bertuzzi and zetterberg , and put in howard in nets.......were gonna see some MAJOR CHANGES next year

Im not even sure what to say...

Move flip to the second line?

Pull hasek?

How about bang and crash like you did against the flames guys...we either start getting more physical(Not goonery, just checking and hitting) or we are done, done done.

Im going to cry now. :P

I simply cannot understand why the hell this team was not out guns blazing to start the period. The Sharks are not heads and shoulders above us. What a farce. The problem is OUR friggin team is not ready to play. I give a damn if Homer isn't out there. This team has the ability ... where the f*** is the WILL .... Boy im pissed.

as decent as markov has been id even get rid of him and go after a cory sarich instead and get rid of schneider and go after scott hannan or bradt stuart .............get rid of kyle calder and his 5'11 frame and go after scott hartnell and laugh but id even pay 1 million and get lindros and put him on a line with bertuzzi and zetterberg , and put in howard in nets.......were gonna see some MAJOR CHANGES next year

If "Major changes" is what you've outlined here I hope not.

so, both goals were entirely Hasek's fault? :blink:

Yes they were. The blue line undeflected wrister and a horrible giveaway. Hasek got a lot to make up for in this game. He better shut the Sharks out for the rest of the game.