• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

GAME 2 (4/28): Sharks @ Red Wings (LIVE)

Rate this topic

Screw those of you giving up. I'm just as pissed as you, but this is where a team decides whether they'll sink or swim. Not that SJ is the same as Vancouver, but they did lose the first two of that series, and this game is only 6 minutes deep. Plenty of time.

Detroit is doing everything completely ass backwards in this game. I don't know what Babcock is thinking with these match ups. Hasek has been horrible as well. The only way Detroit has a chance in this game is if they get the next goal and don't allow the Sharks a goal for the rest of the game. They have to win this game 3-2 or 4-2. Simple as that.

Concerning the second goal - why, why, why do the Wings NEVER get those kind of gifts from opposing goalies? Roy's "statue of liberty" gaffe is the only one I can remember. Hasek's blunder is every bit as bad as the goal that got Paul Coffey a ticket out of town.

the sharks are bigger, stronger, faster....that's what we get for signing 5'10" playmakers that get tossed around like ragdolls.....

don't want to be a pessimist cause i have faith in my wings, but they'll be lucky if they win one game this series...

I'm in no way giving up. This game is farrr from over. I have faith in the boys. I'm just not impressed with their effort so far.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!

:clap: 2 goal lead is the worst lead in hockey