• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cruiser008

Paging Datsyuk

Rate this topic

I find this thread quite comical. You guys get your feelings hurt way to easily when your favorite player is questioned.

And again, restating what I said, Dastyuk is not playing bad. He is having a pretty good playoff series this year. But with the money he makes now, I expect more. And so do half a million other Wings fans that aren't Datsyuk slappies.

That oughta stoke the fires here again.

*waiting for the zealots apologists*

This thread has been rendered pretty much pointless.

Naw, 'twas pointless from the start. Btw,I thought you weren't trying to push buttons Harold? :P

I'll be at your door around dinner time, with a plain white shirt and some informative "pro-datsyuk" pamphlets.

I hope people don't turn this into an "Eat crow!" thread. The original premise of the thread was valid -- and really, still is. Dats and Hank showed up today in a big way, but they'll need to do it on the road as well.

I hope people don't turn this into an "Eat crow!" thread. The original premise of the thread was valid -- and really, still is. Dats and Hank showed up today in a big way, but they'll need to do it on the road as well.

What, you don't like wild game? Do try some fried crow, it's deeeeeeelicious! :P

ALL YOU HATERS CAN EAT THEIR CROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

:P

Yeah Pavel and his game winner and two assists today are OK at home but what has done on the road on WEDNESDAYS--that's the big question... you dopes...

:)

Did you mean the Wednesdays, that are coming after it rained in SJ on Tuesday? :P

And the Zorro Z thing is cool, of course, but they don't do jack on the road, so as Ha-arold astutely says it's a minor point, or the topic starter's a minor... whatever...

Edited by dicksmack