• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

Duck and Nucks... GDT LNC style!

Rate this topic

"looked like he got sick and had to uhhhh, do something at the last second" - DID I CALL IT OR WHAT. Luongo had the runs

The visual....not good. Son of a......

Why does Ron MacLean say the goal on Luongo shouldn't have counted? The Anaheim player got knocked down into Luongo by a Canuck. Why should Anaheim be stripped of a goal because the Canucks knocked an opposing player into their own goaltender? It wasn't intentional interference, it was forced interference by the Canucks.

Edited by aflac9262

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

can i please have the LNC tag to put on my sig and explain how i do it

Why does Ron MacLean say the goal on Luongo shouldn't have counted? The Anaheim player got knocked down into Luongo by a Canuck. Why should Anaheim be stripped of a goal because the Canucks knocked an opposing player into their own goaltender? It wasn't intentional interference, it was forced interference by the Canucks.

I think they think the puck was frozen. Or is it that they're claiming interference? No clue, but the goal looked fine.

Assistant coach says: "we had some equipment issues that needed to be taken care of that took a little longer than we had hoped" Hahahaha, yeah right.

Looks like Golden State is going to drop the Mavs tonight, i can't help it but laugh at Mark Cuban

One LONGGGGGGGGG quarter to go, but that would be worth all 483 saves Luongo has made tonight.