• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

Duck and Nucks... GDT LNC style!

Rate this topic

Too bad, I was hoping it would go later so I could ask for induction to the LGW LNC.

Well, was a pleasure everyone, and better luck next time rwfan :P

I tried, o well, saved me legal fees of a lawyer getting that document legalized

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Funny thing is. Im actually really glad the Ducks won the series. I want us to be tested to the fullest on the path to the Cup. I really think that if we beat the Sharks, then the Ducks, no one can try to say we didn't earn it. I want us facing the best of the best, and when we knock them out one after another its gonna make hoisting that Cup that much sweeter. :clap:

What the hell kinda goal is that?! Weirrrrd.

I feel really bad for the Nucks, especially Lou. UGH I so wanted them to tire each other out!

Anyways...anyone else get goosebumps when the Harry Neale on CBC said "Anaheim going to the Conference finals to face Detroit............or San Jose." He just said it in a way as if it Detroit already made it through. I don't know..it was just odd and gave me goosebumps *in a good way* just thought I'd share that. lol

I'm surprised that so many people here the canucks, but I do too!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!! I just want to go on the street and laugh at all of those canucks fans :)

what a s***ty way for luongo to lose... I am happy that we dont have to face him in the next round though!

That really was a s***ty way to lose a game....and seires. Especially after turning aside 60+ shots. Ouch.

Well maybe that will get goalies to quit bitching to the refs so often. What happened to the tradition of just captains and alternate captains talking to the refs? So much yappin out there.

I'm kind of a traditionalist and wouldn't normally say that a goalie could be the best player in the world but if Luongo isn't in the top 2 or 3 in the world than I don't know who is..the Canucks don't make the playoffs without him simple as that!!

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

ANY VANCOUVER WINGS FANS WANNA JOIN ME AND MY BUDDIES WE ARE PRADING THE STREETS in our jerseys we can meet anywhere in the lowermainland :D

ANY VANCOUVER WINGS FANS WANNA JOIN ME AND MY BUDDIES WE ARE PRADING THE STREETS in our jerseys we can meet anywhere in the lowermainland :D

Jeezz.. I'd love to, but at the same time, I don't think I want to get the crap beaten out of me

Well, this sucks for the LNC cause. The Canucks were OT magnets.... :lol:

Also, I wanted the Ducks to get worn out...now they'll be nice and well rested by the time we advance. :thumbdown:

Well, this sucks for the LNC cause. The Canucks were OT magnets.... :lol:

Also, I wanted the Ducks to get worn out...now they'll be nice and well rested by the time we advance. :thumbdown:

hopefully rusted not rested :lol: