• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

Duck and Nucks... GDT LNC style!

Rate this topic

Hold the phone stud. LNC needs to conference first. Shall we?

yeah, i don't see him here now. hello? kid? is there anybody out there? just knod if you can hear me.

can I get that in writing?

I, SeeinRed, do hereby affirm to give rwfan007 the contents of my checking account as of 12:33 AM EDT 5/4/2007 if all aforementioned terms and conditions are met.

Signed,

SeeinRed.

Witness: Witness:

5/4/2007

Please review and sign :P

I, SeeinRed, do hereby affirm to give rwfan007 the contents of my checking account as of 12:33 AM EDT 5/4/2007 if all aforementioned terms and conditions are met.

Signed,

SeeinRed.

5/4/2007

I agree to said terms and conditions

Signed:rwfan007

Edited by rwfan007

Signed,

SeeinRed.

Witness: KevinD Witness:

5/4/2007

HR, rule 5,000,003 section 453 B, clause G clearly states that admission is granted if said member is viewing a playoff game past the time of 1:30 AM EST.

Yeah I remember that rule. I was there when we drafted that rule, remember? But let's not forget rule 5,000,003 section F, clause T which clearly states members of the original LNC can override any previous rule if need be.

Prove your worth REDWINGS$LYFE.

Signed,

SeeinRed.

5/4/2007

Now you need to print out the statement dated 5/4/2007 12:33 AM

Yeah I remember that rule. I was there when we drafted that rule, remember? But let's not forget rule 5,000,003 section F, clause T which clearly states members of the original LNC can override any previous rule if need be.

Prove your worth REDWINGS$LYFE.

yes, but the majority of the founding members must.... never mind, game over, series over