• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Post-GAME 6 (5/7): Red Wings 2, Sharks 0

Rate this topic

Hell yeah boys. What a series.

I'm so glad we just took out BIGGERYOUNGERFASTER. The Wings were great tonight. I have a lot of things to say but I don't feel like typing them right now. I'm just proud of the team.

Just goes to show some San Jose fans that there are more factors than the ones on paper.

I'll get into the Anaheim series later.

What a game! Detroit, despite KEY injuries, looked like the BETTER team!!!

One of you said it before, and I'll say it again:

Dominik. *******. Hasek.

You know, after the way I picked these first two series...I'm scared to not pick against the Wings for the Conference Finals. :lol:

Great series, boys. I'm on @#%$ing Cloud 9 right now.

:clap: Awesome series.

Who Would of thought the three whipping boys of the regular season would come up so big for the Wings in the playoffs. :clap:

Edit: clarity

Edited by Statts

Just because I haven't seen anyone mention it, but I hope people realize not only how amazing it was that Nick made that save, but the incredible strength it took to keep a puck out of the net with one hand on the top of his stick. Amazing!

That was such a good game... they couldn't have made me any happier... thank Lidstrom for preventing a million heart attacks.

Sammie who would have thought?

I'm so proud of this team. No matter what happens from here on out, I'm so glad to have been a fan. What a great win and a great series; as solid team defense and shutdown hockey as I've ever seen. Dom was the difference.

I have nothing but respect for the Sharks and their fans (samadelphia notwithstanding) and wish you guys the best of luck in years to come. Classy bunch.

Now then, on to the Ducks...

Datsyuk finally gets a point on the road, wooo!

Just solid play all-round, though. If Hasek can steal a game like this against Anaheim, just one...we're in good shape. Great work by our defensemen tonight...all of them.

Datsyuk finally gets a point on the road, wooo!

Just solid play all-round, though. If Hasek can steal a game like this against Anaheim, just one...we're in good shape. Great work by our defensemen tonight...all of them.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP CLAP

WAS on the shoulder means PAST TENSE...

bye bye Fishies.....

good series though, Sharks are a skilled, CLEAN real hockey team, no dirty stuff, just hockey

Thank you Sharks for a great series!

Bring on the waterfoul

LETS GO RED WINGS!