• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Post-GAME 1: Red Wings 2, Ducks 1

Rate this topic

Perhaps Hasek will finally start getting some respect.

Ducks played very strong. What I expected from San Jose. Should be a nailbiter of a series.

Also, Corey Perry is pathetic. What an absolute woman.

"hey Pavel... tell Samuelsson he's gonna get it. You're gonna get it too."

I must've missed what they got.

The WIN, Silly Rabbit. :)

Later,

Jeff

No bitching about Hasek from anyone now, I hope. My god, he was amazing.

We were badly outplayed and outshot. Only reason we won was the PP (lol, not often we say that), and Hasek. We can't do this three more times, I'm sure.

Calder and Bertuzzi need to do something for once.

But, great win. All credit goes to Hasek.

What? :blink:

Actually:

Draperfan = Perry's fluffer for his bestial pedophilial necrophiliac flicks

Yes, that means he makes Perry all stiff just before he f***s a dead puppy. It's a Time Life Books DVD set. ;)

Later,

Jeff

:lol: Good one , What's with this guy Draperfan anyway???

We were badly outplayed and outshot. Only reason we won was the PP (lol, not often we say that), and Hasek. We can't do this three more times, I'm sure.

Our PP ownd theirs, our PK ownd theirs.

5 on 5 was fairly even...

Edited by RedWingedKitten

Guest Agalloch

The WIN, Silly Rabbit. :)

Later,

Jeff

Ah, you're right, THAT'S what he meant. What a silly man he is. Nice to see he realizes that the Ducks don't compare to the Wings, though.

ATTN: NHL!

Start paying attention, the oldest goalie in the playoffs is in CHAMPIONSHIP FORM! Start Respectin!

GO WINGS GO!

You bettah reco'nize! :P

Ha, Mess is retracting his previous comments... "Oh, I guess Detroit has some will too..."

Because of this game, Dom's earned himself two No Questions Asked trips outside of the goal crease when he gets bored again **

** So long as they occur early in the first period and the team feels in a scoring mood :lol:

Dominik Hasek = best player on the ice bar none.

YES. Hasek was amazing. Give this man some awards. What a performance. The Wings owe Hasek, big time.

So intense. Far greater intensity and apprehension in this one than both two previous series combined.

ZDH line was incredible. The refereeing equally so, in an inverse way.

What a win. I'm in awe of this game. So awesome.

ditto, great play for dom he saved us tonight

Well, we're going to have to come up with a much better effort in game 2, both of our goals came off of bad bounces off of Anaheim (Sucks) players.

Defense and PK was outstanding once again.

First shift in game 2, put somebody out there and just nail Pronger and Selanne and make them pay as well.

Bert had a decent game, made a couple nice hits and passes. Calder on the other hand.... <_<

Yaeh, what is up with Calder anyway. He looks scared out there and I haven't seen any hard hits from the guy at all! Where is the little guy, at least he might put some shots on net. Great game though. I think that was the best game that the Ducks have and we rolled and took it!!! In your face Anaheim, WE WANT THE CUP!!!!

Go Wings!!

I am so glad the Wings got the 2nd goal I thought I jinxed them because the second the Ducks scored I left the room to call my sister to tell her my test scores hand the phone to my mother just to see the game was tied.

I would've blamed my sister before myself. :D

Well, we're going to have to come up with a much better effort in game 2, both of our goals came off of bad bounces off of Anaheim (Sucks) players.

To be fair, it's hard to get something going when you're shorthanded the ENTIRE GAME.

You bettah reco'nize! :P

Ha, Mess is retracting his previous comments... "Oh, I guess Detroit has some will too..."

I almost died when messier said those comments. No will my ass. I think I saw 3 players dive to block the puck at the end (even lang did, I believe). That's will.