• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Post-GAME 1: Red Wings 2, Ducks 1

Rate this topic

:lol: Good one , What's with this guy Draperfan anyway???

You're treading VERY choppy waters asking that, my theory is he's an avs fan who hijacked in inactive users account and pops up just to bash Bertuzzi.

Save yourself a lot of braincells and put him on ignore.

Edited by Vincanni

I am so glad the Wings got the 2nd goal I thought I jinxed them because the second the Ducks scored I left the room to call my sister to tell her my test scores hand the phone to my mother just to see the game was tied.

I would've blamed my sister before myself. :D

I made a similar mistake. I left my seat during play. I NEVER do that when they're winning. So, I go kill a spider on my pantry door and... bang! Anaheim goal.

I recovered in time to save them, though. Whew.

ditto, great play for dom he saved us tonight

My heart stopped when he left the net in the 3rd but he did do great.

You're treading VERY choppy waters asking that, my theory is he's an avs fan who hijacked in inactive users account and pops up just to bash Bertuzzi.

:thumbup: I was just wondering cause he's very critical of the Wings, and I didn't understand why.

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

Lang needs to sit. We can't have someone out there that's not committed to defense. Lang is great in the offensive zone along the boards but anywhere else and he's a fish out of water. I can't tell how many times I've screamed at him as he only has one more foot to go to bring the puck outside the zone and instead the puck is going towards our net with our defensemen surprised and in bad position. Not to mention his version of defense is to give the guy a ten foot buffer or hook the guy as he blows by.

Hudler's shown he can back backcheck.

Edited by SoupGuru

How do you ignore guys?

I am so glad the Wings got the 2nd goal I thought I jinxed them because the second the Ducks scored I left the room to call my sister to tell her my test scores hand the phone to my mother just to see the game was tied.

I would've blamed my sister before myself. :D

My fault too. My wife stubbed her toe in the hallway (while still confronting a nosebleed that developed in the bath) and I had to rush out to find what the hubbub was all about.

Actually, wait...that's not my fault, that's her fault. :lol:

Awesome win tonight boys! Great to see the Wings come out on top after suckh a hard fought physical game. I was glad to Hasek keep his cool after he was run over numerous amounts of time. GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

Great win!! There are stretches where they took it to us but we'll take it. Lidstrom and Hasek were AMAZING, and I'm beginning to believe that Datsyuk can be 'da man (I never thought I'd say that).

The Wings played good for the most part tonight but they cannot depend on goals like the two fluke goals they scored tonight. They have to be prepared to not have bounces go there way. but, its good to get the win though, and may I give a HUGE :clap: to Mr. Hasek.

Lang needs to sit. We can't have someone out there that's not committed to defense. Lang is great in the offensive zone along the boards but anywhere else and he's a fish out of water. I can tell how many times I've screamed at him as he only has one more foot to go to bring the puck outside the zone and instead the puck is going towards our net with our defensemen surprised and in bad position. Not to mention his version of defense is to give the guy a ten foot buffer or hook the guy as he blows by.

Hudler's shown he can back backcheck.

Disagree completely. :thumbdown:

If you wanted to see lame, look for Calder, asbsolutely no power at all. Was pushed around in both zones. Bad call on #20 though.... terrible in fact.

Go Wings!

IM a ducks fan im not hiding.

Both goalies played amazing but giguere had bad bounces which caused outcome of game. It was quite even as for the rest of it

:clap: Never hide be proud you're a Ducks fan!! Word of advice no real trash talking on the Wings. Be friendly and you should do good, we had some Shark fans especially in the live chat who was a jerk with Wings are going down blah blah blah but some were cool.

Oh yeah and wek=lcome to the LGW.