• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 2 (5/13): Ducks 4, Red Wings 3 OT

Rate this topic

I also cannot handle OT. My sanity... my heart! You know, people may complain about the Wings' goals in game 1 which were fair, or the first Ducks goal this game, and it was fair enough. But that last goal was so cheap. OT shouldn't be necessary right now. Regardless, I hope that last Ducks goal made the Wings desire that much stronger to win it!

Ok, so somebody help me out here. Apparently I've reached the limits of my hockey I.Q. Even the commentators said that Niedermeyer pushed Hasek in the net with the puck on top of him. IS that legal? I mean, I wouldn't think that it would be....otherwise, why wouldn't goalies get pushed into the net all the time? Can someone more educated on the subject help me out?

can't review a push in tho...can only review if it went over the line.

I agree it was a push in but I think Rob went to the ice because he was tripped off the draw. Not saying it wasn't a push in but I think Rob was only on the ice because he got tripped up off the draw.

I just ran to the gas station to fill up the Trans Am for a trip tomorrow and was pestered by some lowlife for money and a ride. He got awful close and I seriously thought I was gonna get in a fight with him. Now the adrenaline is flowing...lets go OT.

Maybe so, but since there was no ruling originally, there's no reason not to wave it off. They've reviewed goals and waved them off because of intent to blow the whistle before.

This is where you are wrong.

No ruling means no ruling, meaning that the refs did NOT blow the whistle and the play continued.

Chelios clobbers Moen. Momentum is shifting.

Time for the refs to call a penalty on us! Of course the way our PK's been that's not too much of a heart stopper.