• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

motorcitykid

WCF Game 5 (5/20): Ducks @ Red Wings, 3pm ET

Rate this topic

Good period guys, got to get the PP moving but we stayed out of penalty trouble. Dom was a wall on that last effort too.

Yeah...he had to be since the ref has laser vision whenever the puck is in a scrum with 14 players in front of Hasek...yet suffers from Glaucoma when the puck is a foot in front of Giguere with a Henrik Zetterbergs stick on it. :rolleyes:

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

niedermayer took a wack at clearys head while he was down

I took a wack at his wife when she was down.

So...excuse me for beating a dead horse, but Doc and Eddie really don't like the Wings.

Game 4, Anaheim scores first goal

Doc: "You know, the team who has scored first in this series has gone on to win."

Gane 5, Detroit scores first goal

Doc: "We shouldnt make much of the fact that the first team who scored first in this series has gone on to win it. No lead is safe in this league nowadays. Still plenty of time for Anaheim to come back."

:rolleyes: Go ******* figure.

40 down, 20 to go.

Let's go fellas!

I can't believe that it was Lilja who got the goal. Way to go, Lils!!

kljkldjljslgd

THIS GAME IS GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK. NEVERTHELESS, THE WINGS ARE ON TOP. It's staying that way, btw.

KEEP IT UP, DOM!!

HELL YEAH LILS!!!!!!!!!!! <3333 Scores and sacrifices himself.

We'll get one early in the third..and then everyone will be able to breathe again. :)

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's it. he covers too much of the net to score on him head to head. but he's a slow ass at changing direction and if you flip the puck to the other side and there's some player to put the stick, Giguere is done

Right... I'd love to see a faked shot from far out on the left- while he's set, pass it over to someone on the right. Jiggy can't move that quickly and it's practically open net...

Alfy did it on Miller yesterday-- a beautiful thing, I think it would work even better on Jiggy.