• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sapphire7598

Bertuzzi Update (1:37pm): Game-time decision

Rate this topic

Guest jaytan

Oh no.

Well, see ya next year. :( Hopefully Bert comes back to Detroit.

Hull said if it was Homer he wouldn't have turned sideways and he would have let the puck hit him. Instead Bert turns sideways and it becomes a shot on goal. I'm starting to dislike Hull's view of the Wings more and more.

Try being a Ducks fan and listening to Hull's view on the Wings!

Sorry about Bertuzzi. He's old school and will probably play unless he can't get out of bed.

This could be a boost to our team just like the game after we loss Schneider, everyone will play harder and more technically sound, and if Hudler is the one going in he will play great to try and prove himself to Babcock..... This could be beneficial in a twisted way...... If Bert is out for the rest of the round and the finals I hope to see him next year..... :cool:

Someone posted a thread a few days ago about this. He claims that he spoke to Bert and he told him that he is injured, but he would post where or how on the net. Not sure how reliable this is, but it might help.

Guest bullocks

I heard that he probably will play. He's suffering from back spasm's...

Guest bullocks

^^^ Yep. He's got back spasms, but is expected to play tomorrow night. If he possibly can't then little Rex will take his place on a line with Langer and Clears.

Bert

im always right:)

i have not talked to bertuzzi, but im pretty sure he is done for the playoffs. When i did talk too him his back was not feeling well at all. This back problem is lingering all the way from vancouver so he wanted to fix it with a surgery but he is not well yet. He also has another injury.

Done for the playoffs? How come they said he'll probably play tomorrow ?

This is a bummer. No matter how you look at it, imo.

Either he will not play, and that will suck (although the bright side is lil Huds)

Or he'll play through the injury, possibly injuring himself more and definitely not 100% playing ability, which we've thought for some time.

Even if he was injured, I'd be very, very suprised if Hudler played.

Sometimes I think Hudler is sleeping with Babcocks wife. What other possible reason is it that Hudler probably couldn't even buy himself a roster spot? :P

Guest bullocks

Sometimes I think Hudler is sleeping with Babcocks wife. What other possible reason is it that Hudler probably couldn't even buy himself a roster spot? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

im pretty sure he will not play guys. i hope and wish he fights through it. im pretty sure he will sign with us though. lol i sound as retarded as eklund

OHmigosh...that is so confusing...I feel like I'm posting and I'm not...ha ha.

Creepy, kinda...

If he is hurt or feeling the effects of back spasms in any way shape or form... keep his Ass benched Babs! Play a 100% healthy player instead of a hurt one... if that is not the case and then Bench Kopecky and put Calder back in!

Hurt Bert back = 99% uneffective in a Do or Die Game... Sorry Bert... but You need to sit out and rest up for A) next round or B) next season. A hurt back is doing neither you nor the team any good at this stage of the game.