• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 (5/22) GDT: Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

CBC brought up a point that apparently we all know, but the Wings don't.

Straight shots aren't going to beat Giguere at this point. Get him moving, and you've got chances to beat him.

Shoot to glove side...... that is Giggles' problem......

Wether we wim or lose i don't want Hasek back next year. I am sure the Goalie pool this year will be better than last. We will eventually have to move on and i just can't stand the style of play Hasek plays..... I don't want Lang here either because he has provided very little all season long

Guest jaytan

Here we go. Wings dominating.

stop making the fancy passes and well get some here.

Exactly! :siren:

Guest jaytan

I wouldn't want Hasek back next ear because of the age and injury-risk factor. He can't do it forever.... But while his style gives me panic attacks, you can't deny its effectiveness.

Too many men on the Mighty Ducks?

Guest Agalloch

Wether we wim or lose i don't want Hasek back next year. I am sure the Goalie pool this year will be better than last. We will eventually have to move on and i just can't stand the style of play Hasek plays..... I don't want Lang here either because he has provided very little all season long

I agree, and NOT because Hasek has been bad. He's been great. I'm not denying the fact that Dom was a top goalie in the league once again this year.

But, it's a big risk if we go with him again next year. He might get injured, he'll probably decline a bit, and I hate seeing him coming out of the net to the blue line. :P I really just want a franchise goalie for once.

We've voted and you have been voted out of the fanbase. Get out of this thread.

JINX