• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

high_stick69

Sick to my stomach

Rate this topic

Who gives a crap about next year already?..Christ, it hasn't even been 24hrs since they won the cup and you're already predicting next years outcome...Truly astonishing.....and idiotic..

Oh dear God, please, PLEASE enlighten me how the Hurricanes won the cup with dignity? Oh I know how, they didn't beat your beloved Red Wings to capture the Cup....Oh that makes sense!! Do you even know the definition of dignity?

Whoa soldier, I know the Ducks are getting a lot of condescension around the league, but hold up your charge against the northern front. I think all of your posts here so far have been to "Defend the Kingdom".

I'd personally be going nuts right now and way too busy to go attack the barbarian hordes.

This is absolutely ridiculous. To call the Ducks and their fans classless, and yet you can't even own up to the fact that your team lost.

Some Duck players I don't like, but last part of this statement is almost spot on unfortuantely. There will still be blaming of the refs and the like as a result of the Wings getting eliminated from the Ducks even after next season starts.

I believe Pronger DID own up to his mistakes after the second suspension. He admitted that it was the right call. So, how 'bout them apples? You wanna talk about generalizing, all you've done is say that all Ducks fans are classless. I've never been a sore-winner. This disgusts me. I hope to GOD that not all Wings fans feel this way. And to think, I almost let these illogical and bitter views take away from the sweetness of our well earned victory.

As much as I don't like Pronger he did own up to his 2nd mistake at least, so for that I will give him credit and get some respect back for him. His on ice tactics I will often question, but I have little doubt that Chris Pronger off the ice is probably a good guy.

I'm sorry that you didn't get your 10th or 11th or however many Stanley Cups it would be, but it's time for Anaheim to get it! My goodness, they did not cheat at all. Not in any way shape or form. In fact, this is the only team I hear this crap from! And no, it's not because I'm stuck in 'Disneyland'. I'm in friggin' Tampa Bay! So don't try to feed me that BS.

Nope, they didn't cheat, nothing significantly or blatantly better/worse than other teams and the refs didn't give them any more of a fair shake or chance of high significance compared to other teams.

I am absolutely sick of this! And don't anyone give me that 'Then go to your own boards' junk, because I'm quite content here. This is so ridiculous! I cannot believe what sore losers some people are on here. I'm not including every Wings fans, because I know of some level headed ones.

90% of the Anaheim Ducks fans would NEVER be whining and crying as much as some fans have on here! This is a complete joke. I've never been so disappointed with some fans of an organization.

For any of you to dare call us Sore-Winners, look at yourselves. Talk about Sore-Losers. You say the Anaheim Fans don't deserve the Cup? Well, with the way the several fans are acting on here, I'm starting to believe this organization doesn't deserve it either.

Please, SOMEONE tell me that there is SOME logical fans here! PLEASE!

So WHAT if we don't shut down all of Anaheim for a championship! Does that mean that the dedicated fans that we have and the amazing players we have don't deserve the Cup? NO! I'm one of the most loyal Ducks fans you will find. I'm in Florida and I take more heat for being a Ducks fan than I do for being a girl in a boys hockey league. There ARE die hard Ducks fans who know things about hockey. I'm aspiring to be a sports caster and majoring in Journalism so that I can continue to dissect hockey and have input.

Not all Ducks fans are morons. We have a select few, but then again, so does every team. Don't be ridiculous. The Ducks are a great team, so when you're able to finish your whining, I'll listen.

You want class from us, well guess what, I've shown you class. Now it's time for those select few on here who lack class to try and find it and show it back <_<

Go ahead, blast away. 'Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!'

While I cannot comment on all Duck fans, I don't know Duck fans or don't go into their forums, I am pretty ashamed to see some of the members on here act like such sore losers right now. Are we all disappointed? Yes, I know I still am. Do I go constatly blaming external forces of nature? No. Bottom line is the Wings might have had more chances, but couldn't quite cash in, especially on the many power play attempts late in the series before they heated up a bit too late in game 6. Simple as that.

People in here are going to be upset over the next few days and such, so you have to at least understand that, but don't take the sampling of extreme-bitter and classless fans right now as an entire portion of the Red Wings fan base. Despite some of the anger/resentment, this is still a great, great place to debate hockey. This place will settle down in here over the next few weeks and everybody will be sane again.

Hopefully we'll still see you here. ;)

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Did you register here just be a total dickhead?

Oh no!! Ladies and gentlemen we have another internet tough guy among us....Showing your true colors huh?..Can't respond to another fans post without name calling.....I actually registered just to combat you and several other posters who just blow my mind with such, in my opinion, ridiculous statements....I can fully appreciate your love and passion for the Wings, but my God, some of the things you come out with makes me wonder what the color of the sky is in your world....

People in here are going to be upset over the next few days and such, so you have to at least understand that, but don't take the sampling of extreme-bitter and classless fans right now as an entire portion of the Red Wings fan base. Despite some of the anger/resentment, this is still a great, great place to debate hockey. This place will settle down in here over the next few weeks and everybody will be sane again.

Which is why I did my best not to generalize. I understand completely, but I didn't go off on the Devils or the Oilers like this (although, I did got on a Roloson tirade much like the tirade you have against Pronger) I do not use this moment of whatever you want to call it as a judgment on this franchise or website. I do enjoy it here. This is the only opposing board I am a member of, and the amount of class and respect shown by the majority of the members is why I stick around.

Some Duck players I don't like, but last part of this statement is almost spot on unfortuantely. There will still be blaming of the refs and the like as a result of the Wings getting eliminated from the Ducks.

As much as I don't like Pronger he did own up to his 2nd mistake at least, so for that I will give him credit and get some respect back for him. His on ice tactics I will often question, but I have little doubt that Chris Pronger off the ice is probably a good guy.

Nope, they didn't cheat, and the refs didn't give them any more of a fair shake or chance of high significance compared to other teams.

While I cannot comment on all Duck fans, I don't know Duck fans or don't go into their forums, I am pretty ashamed to see some of the members on here act like such sore losers right now. Are we all disappointed? Yes, I know I still am. Do I go constatly blaming external forces of nature? No. Bottom line is the Wings might have had more chances, but couldn't quite cash in, especially on the many power play attempts late in the series before they heated up a bit too late in game 6. Simple as that.

Hopefully we'll still see you here. ;)

For the record, and for what it's worth Southerwings fan, I can honestly say that on these boards I've witnessed some of the best & most knowledgeable fans that I've ever come across . You are one of them. Truly passionate , but not blind passion....Not "everything my teams does it great/perfect, and everything the other team does is wrong"..Some of you guys REALLY know your stuff...Conversely, some of you are sooooooo out there it's borderline scary...I'm a Ranger fan..Have been since '77.. Only one cup in my lifetime so far...I will always cherish it...I know they're not gonna win every year, and it is disappointing. when they do bow out of the playoffs.

But guess what? You move on , live your life and do it all over again the next year. I look forward to many years of debate with you knowledgeable Wings fans....Congrats on a good year.

Deleted.

1. I'd like for you to know I was born in San Diego. I'm not a northern tans-plant

2. I don't see how I'm being an ass hole, since I didn't generalize all fans and quite frankly, you weren't one of the fans that that comment was directed at.

3. I hate the Dodgers

4. I will NEVER forget what occurred last night, so don't even think that. Oh, and that member that said those things about me, apologized and took it back.

5. I never called you all 'classless assholes'. I believe I said 'Several fans are showing a lack of class.'

6. Why am I not celebrating? Because no one in Florida is paying attention to the Ducks at 11:36 PM

7. I wasn't criticizing you until I saw this, and only a select few. I was congratulating the great season for the Wings and the class of several fans.

8. I don't know of anyone, except for maybe some people on here, that think I'm a moron. But, what ever.

9. You need to re-read my post and see that I never called anyone a classless *******. I said that some members showed a lack of class and I did my best not to blast anyone.

I'm sorry you have such a problem with me, but whatever. SWF apparently gets my drift, and I hope several others will too. Sorry you are offended by what I said, because I didn't mean to offend anyone, just trying to get some people to realize how Ducks fans feel. I still wish good luck to your Wings in the future.

Guest MrSandMan

This is absolutely ridiculous. To call the Ducks and their fans classless.....

I stopped reading right about there. I think you owe Matt about $3.50 postage due for that long ass post. By the way, don't you have a duck board you can go rant on? :blink:

I stopped reading right about there. I think you owe Matt about $3.50 postage due for that long ass post. By the way, don't you have a duck board you can go rant on? :blink:

Aww, but if I ranted there I wouldn't get all these loving responses! :P

Then LEAVE newbie. You contribute NOTHING to the boards... you're a wanna be troll who fails miserably. GO AWAY!

Graciously make a donation click here on your way out. Thank you!

Uhhh last time i checked the title "serious playoff contender" was not a newbie. But you know i've only been reading for 17 years, so maybe i don't know what the term "newbie" means. And last time i've checked you haven't made much of a contribution to the boards either. All i've heard out of you so far is WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

1. I'd like for you to know I was born in San Diego. I'm not a northern tans-plant

2. I don't see how I'm being an ass hole, since I didn't generalize all fans and quite frankly, you weren't one of the fans that that comment was directed at.

3. I hate the Dodgers

4. I will NEVER forget what occurred last night, so don't even think that. Oh, and that member that said those things about me, apologized and took it back.

5. I never called you all 'classless assholes'. I believe I said 'Several fans are showing a lack of class.'

6. Why am I not celebrating? Because no one in Florida is paying attention to the Ducks at 11:36 PM

7. I wasn't criticizing you until I saw this, and only a select few. I was congratulating the great season for the Wings and the class of several fans.

8. I don't know of anyone, except for maybe some people on here, that think I'm a moron. But, what ever.

9. You need to re-read my post and see that I never called anyone a classless *******. I said that some members showed a lack of class and I did my best not to blast anyone.

I'm sorry you have such a problem with me, but whatever. SWF apparently gets my drift, and I hope several others will too. Sorry you are offended by what I said, because I didn't mean to offend anyone, just trying to get some people to realize how Ducks fans feel. I still wish good luck to your Wings in the future.

You should have gotten the hint when I deleted the post that I re-considered what I was saying.

Let's just drop it. This is such a pointless argument anyways.

pronger is still an ******* here is hoping he tears up his knee

That's absolutely sickening. You may not like an athlete, but to wish a severe injury upon him, I think you got some problems. I don't care for him either, but I don't want to see him go out with a bad knee injury like that. He's a great defensemen that plays with an edge.

There is no reason why you should an injury upon any athlete. Noone deseerves that. :thumbdown:

I completely agree. Its going to take a long time to get over this.

Yeah, I thaught that after the Wings eliminated the Flames and then the Sharks it was going to be their year . I still can't get over the fact that our season is over .

Yeah, I thaught that after the Wings eliminated the Flames and then the Sharks it was going to be their year . I still can't get over the fact that our season is over .

I totally know how that feels. It's the worst feeling in the world (or one of them) 2006 playoffs were a nightmare for me and many Ducks fans, although, even that can't compare to this. I'm not trying to gloat, I hope you all know that. I'm not one to brag or anything like that.

Sorry, Duckette. You've been a pretty cool poster here. Ignore the idiots. And congrats.

No need to apologize! I was glad to get that out :P No, there are people who have their views and I'm not always going to agree. Thanks for the congrats! It means a lot!

I totally know how that feels. It's the worst feeling in the world (or one of them) 2006 playoffs were a nightmare for me and many Ducks fans, although, even that can't compare to this. I'm not trying to gloat, I hope you all know that. I'm not one to brag or anything like that.

No need to apologize! I was glad to get that out :P No, there are people who have their views and I'm not always going to agree. Thanks for the congrats! It means a lot!

It's Ok Duckette , I know your not trying to gloat . Your team just won the STANLEY CUP. :yowza: Enjoy it . :thumbup: We all know how it feel's .

.........Just remember tho , the Wings will be coming after the Ducks next season. :sly::P

It's Ok Duckette , I know your not trying to gloat . Your team just won the STANLEY CUP. :yowza: Enjoy it . :thumbup: We all know how it feel's .

.........Just remember tho , the Wings will be coming after the Ducks next season. :sly::P

Hey jumping in! Bring it on too bad the Wings and the Ducks couldn't play for it. Think about it all those crappy teams in the East don't deserve a chance

Lets propose this to the NHL two best teams regardless of Conference fight it out for the :cup:

It's Ok Duckette , I know your not trying to gloat . Your team just won the STANLEY CUP. Enjoy it . :thumbup: We all know how it feel's .

.........Just remember tho , the Wings will be coming after the Ducks next season. :sly:

Oh, I'll definitely enjoy it! From all the way in Florida :lol:

And you can come after us, but you gotta catch us first ;):P

Hey jumping in! Bring it on too bad the Wings and the Ducks couldn't play for it. Think about it all those crappy teams in the East don't deserve a chance

Lets propose this to the NHL two best teams regardless of Conference fight it out for the :cup:

That would be cool !!! as long as that's Prongers head in the cup. :P:lol:

Oh, I'll definitely enjoy it! From all the way in Florida

And you can come after us, but you gotta catch us first

The Wings will "bring it " next season . :sly: We want Cup No 11 . :):thumbup:

P.S. Perry's gonna "GET IT!! " :P:lol:

That would be cool !!! as long as that's Prongers head in the cup.

The Wings will "bring it " next season . :sly: We want Cup No 11 :thumbup:

P.S. Perry's gonna "GET IT!! "

ROTFLOL! I don't think Mrs. Pronger would like that too much :P

Aww, but Perry is such a sweetheart! He is the nicest, quietest guy you'll meet off the ice. If anyone is going to 'get it', give it to Getzy. He was picking on me <_<:P

Guest MrSandMan

Uhhh last time i checked the title "serious playoff contender" was not a newbie. But you know i've only been reading for 17 years, so maybe i don't know what the term "newbie" means. And last time i've checked you haven't made much of a contribution to the boards either. All i've heard out of you so far is WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Such a useless assumption with only a whoppin 8 posts. Wings have been a contender for over 13yrs and you just signed up?

Welcome to the boards btw... I hope you stay and talk hockey with us for many years to come. If you can back up your 'self-proclaimed' knowledge, then I'll respect you... it's as simple as that. :thumbup: