• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

d-city

Would you like these lines?

Rate this topic

Line1: Zetterberg 2.65mill -Datsyuk 6.7mill -Holmstrom 2.25mill ----(11.6m)

Line2: Kozlov 3.5mill -Smyth 5.5mill- Grigorenkor 858.8K ------ (9.8588mill)

Checking line3: Maltby 883K -Draper 2.128mill -Cleary 663K ------- (3.674mill)

Line4: Kopecky 500K -Filppula 733K -Franzen 942K -------- (2.175mill)

EXTRA: Hudler(577 K) & Samuelsson (1.2mill)

Pairing1: Lidstrom (7.6mill) - Tanabe (1.5mill) ------ (9.1mill)

Pairing 2:Kronwall (3.0mill) - Preissing (1.5mill) ------ (4.5mil)

Paring 3:Chelios (1.15mill) -Lebda (650K) (1.80mill)

EXTRA: Lilja 1.0mill , Quincey & Meech(500k)

46.677Million all together without goalies

Hasek (2.5mill)

Osgood (850 K)

3.35mill

All together could equal & Wings carry $1.2 MM from bonuses

50.027+1.2 =

51.227----TOTAL

AND WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?????

Guest DetroitIan

Line1: Zetterberg 2.65mill -Datsyuk 6.7mill -Holmstrom 2.25mill ----(11.6m)

Line2: Kozlov 3.5mill -Smyth 5.5mill- Grigorenkor 858.8K ------ (9.8588mill)

Checking line3: Maltby 883K -Draper 2.128mill -Cleary 663K ------- (3.674mill)

Line4: Kopecky 500K -Filppula 733K -Franzen 942K -------- (2.175mill)

EXTRA: Hudler(577 K) & Samuelsson (1.2mill)

Pairing1: Lidstrom (7.6mill) - Tanabe (1.5mill) ------ (9.1mill)

Pairing 2:Kronwall (3.0mill) - Preissing (1.5mill) ------ (4.5mil)

Paring 3:Chelios (1.15mill) -Lebda (650K) (1.80mill)

EXTRA: Lilja 1.0mill , Quincey & Meech(500k)

46.677Million all together without goalies

Hasek (2.5mill)

Osgood (850 K)

3.35mill

All together could equal & Wings carry $1.2 MM from bonuses

50.027+1.2 =

51.227----TOTAL

AND WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?????

:scared: lol. Actually, I wouldnt change much with the forwards there. But I would not be happy with that defense. If Kronwall we're to get himself put back on the IR, I would be horrified to see that defensive lineup.

Edited by DetroitIan

Forwards look decent, but I would prefer to hang on to Bert if it's at all possible.

Defense takes a hit... I would put Preissing on line one and find a non-Tanabe.

I ask you- is this a cup-winning team?

Guest DetroitIan

Forwards look decent, but I would prefer to hang on to Bert if it's at all possible.

I'll be very disappointed if we don't re-sign Big Bert. To me he's a top priority to keep on the winged wheel.

I like the forwards, I would like to see Bert back though as well if possible, or some how configure him in and take someone off.

Defense, not liking that at all.

Tanabe is garbage. Pressing is ok, I would rather try and retain Schneider, and then bring someone else up then take either of them too.

I'd say chase after one big forward (ie Smyth) and bring back Bert, as mentioned. Sammy will likely be starting someplace too. Bring in one quality defenseman - Schneider, Markov, a UFA, etc - and if possible, another D for depth. Lilja plays, Meech, Quincey and a depth player to be named later will be the 7th (and 8th, and 9th) D-men. Somehow I imagine these guys will get some playing time in the league this year.

I suggest for this year's defense ...

Lidstrom Lilja

Kronwall Lebda

Chelios Quincey / Kindl

That would leave use more cap and lilja proved he can play ... chelios is old but has no rust ... quincey looked good in the playoffs

With Schneider and Markov out we have guaranteed 5 million $$$ on the side ... with a good defense

Edited by KrazyGangsta

Lidstrom Lilja

Kronwall Lebda

Chelios Quincey / Kindl

That would leave use more cap and lilja proved he can play ... chelios is old but has no rust ... quincey looked good in the playoffs

With Schneider and Markov out we have guaranteed 5 million $$$ on the side ... with a good defense

Makes sense, but I would disagree, I think we need another experienced D man. Quincey and Kindl are both young, and make me a little nervous. Kronwall and Lebda are decent, but I would like to see Schneider back, or someone else to take his spot, we need another PP defensemen, and some with more expereicnce.

I'd be perfectly content going in with Lidstrom, Sarich, Quincey, Kronwall, Chelios, and Kindl on defense. Whatever the pairings are, thats up to Babcock ;) Lebda's the floater who gets in depending on how Quincey and Kindl are doing. Lilja's dealt.

Actually wait, i'd be more than just content with that...i'd like it!

This is what i wish our team is starting october

Zetterberg Datsyuk Holmstrom

Blake Filppula Bertuzzi

Kozlov Franzen Hudler

Cleary Draper Maltby

Lidstrom Lilja

Kronwall Lebda

Chelios Quincey / Kindl

Hasek

Ogsoog

Howard

Edited by KrazyGangsta

zetterberg 2.650 datsyuk 6.7 holmstrom 2.250

samuelsson 1.2 forsberg 4.5 guerin 3.5

franzen 940k filppula 710 grigorenko 858

cleary 660 draper 2.1 maltby 888

kopecky 500k

lidstrom 7.6 pitkanen 3

kronwall 3 lebda 650

quincey 510 chelios 850

lilja 1

hasek 3

ozzie 850k

=46.916

if the cap goes up to 50 then we'd have over a mill to play with at the deadline

trade hudler/meech for pitkanen

sign pitkanen 4 yrs 3 mill per

forsberg 1 yr 4.500 ( can see him takin a bit less to play with his fellow swedes, and yes he might of gotten injured last yr but still showed up when it counts, hes dynamite int he playoffs and its a 1 yr deal)

guerin 1-2 yr deal at 3.5 per i think the chance to play in detroit might entice him

Edited by kindlwillbegreat

Lidstrom Lilja

Kronwall Lebda

Chelios Quincey / Kindl

:clap: Ryan Smyth anyone? Smyth & Bertuzzi, younger D, Hasek for one more year... bring home the cup!!

:clap: Ryan Smyth anyone? Smyth & Bertuzzi, younger D, Hasek for one more year... bring home the cup!!

'

the problem with signing smyth longterm is in 2 yrs we gotta sign zetterberg to big money and who knows if lidstrom will still be making 7 , we cant sign guys like smyth to big money past 2 yrs

I think this is fairly accurate as to what we will have next season...or what I hope we have

Kozlov Smyth Bertuzzi (apparently Detroit is the front-runner in terms of getting RSmyth this offseason) :D

Cleary Draper Maltby

Filppula Franzen Hudler/Kopecky

Lidstrom Kronwall

Chelios Schneider

Lilja Lebda

(with Kindl, Quincey and Meech all being able to be called up)

Hasek #1

Ogsood back-up

Howard 3rd goalie

Edited by #1redwingfan

I think this is fairly accurate as to what we will have next season...or what I hope we have

Kozlov Smyth Bertuzzi (apparently Detroit is the front-runner in terms of getting RSmyth this offseason) :D

Cleary Draper Maltby

Lidstrom Kronwall

Chelios Schneider

Lilja Lebda

Hasek #1

Ogsood back-up

Howard 3rd goalie

meech is out of waiver options , which sucks cause id rather play quincey so i say we trade him unless we let both markov and schneider walk and let quincey and meech play , which i wouldnt do , unless meech is the 7th d man

Guest Crymson

Cleary Draper Maltby

Lidstrom Kronwall

Chelios Schneider

Lilja Lebda

Hasek #1

Ogsood back-up

Howard 3rd goalie

None of Smyth, Kozlov or Bertuzzi are centers. They are all natural wingers.

I highly doubt Cleary will ever again play on a checking line. He's second line material.

zetterberg 2.650 datsyuk 6.7 holmstrom 2.250

samuelsson 1.2 forsberg 4.5 guerin 3.5

franzen 940k filppula 710 grigorenko 858

cleary 660 draper 2.1 maltby 888

kopecky 500k

lidstrom 7.6 pitkanen 3

kronwall 3 lebda 650

quincey 510 chelios 850

lilja 1

hasek 3

ozzie 850k

=46.916

if the cap goes up to 50 then we'd have over a mill to play with at the deadline

trade hudler/meech for pitkanen

sign pitkanen 4 yrs 3 mill per

forsberg 1 yr 4.500 ( can see him takin a bit less to play with his fellow swedes, and yes he might of gotten injured last yr but still showed up when it counts, hes dynamite int he playoffs and its a 1 yr deal)

guerin 1-2 yr deal at 3.5 per i think the chance to play in detroit might entice him

Please begin seeing hockey realism. Do you honestly think that Philly will move Pitkanen for Hudler and Meech? Gimme a break.

Forsberg? Cool. At $4.5m, I predict we'll be paying him about $150K per game, as if recent trends are any indicator then he'll be playing about 30 games next year. Guerin? Did you SEE him in the playoffs this year? He only scored consistently with St. Louis because NOBODY ELSE DID. It took him weeks to log a goal with the Sharks, and he did precisely nothing in the playoffs.

Moving on: I think we can all face the not-unpleasant fact that Lilja will be our sixth defenseman next year. We simply cannot afford to pick up another defensemen whilst signing two of Bertuzzi, Schneider and Hasek plus another FA forward.

Edited by Crymson

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Smyth-Filpula-Bertuzzi

Maltby-Draper-Cleary

McCarty-Franzen-Asham

Lidstrom-Sarich

Kronwall-Schnieder

Chelios-Lebda/Quincey

Hasek

Osgood

Along those lines , doubt it'd happen though.

/homer/datsuk/kozlov

bertuzzi/zetteberg/franzen

gregirenko/fillipula/hudler

cleary/draper/malby

defense

lidstrom/kronwall

lilja/chelios

quincey/stuart

None of Smyth, Kozlov or Bertuzzi are centers. They are all natural wingers.

I highly doubt Cleary will ever again play on a checking line. He's second line material.

Please begin seeing hockey realism. Do you honestly think that Philly will move Pitkanen for Hudler and Meech? Gimme a break.

Forsberg? Cool. At $4.5m, I predict we'll be paying him about $150K per game, as if recent trends are any indicator then he'll be playing about 30 games next year. Guerin? Did you SEE him in the playoffs this year? He only scored consistently with St. Louis because NOBODY ELSE DID. It took him weeks to log a goal with the Sharks, and he did precisely nothing in the playoffs.

Moving on: I think we can all face the not-unpleasant fact that Lilja will be our sixth defenseman next year. We simply cannot afford to pick up another defensemen whilst signing two of Bertuzzi, Schneider and Hasek plus another FA forward.

your talking to me about hockey realism and you honestly think smyth has a shot of coming here ? LOL .........only reason i bring up the pitkanen move is cause hes rumored to be on the move ........

.it might not get the deal done but i think hudler who got 15 goals with almost no ice time might entice some teams regardless of how you feel about him and derek meech is nhl ready , maybe not on our team but he can play somewhere , i still think that has a better chance of happening then adding another 6 million player to our roster .............as much as you dont like forsberg and guerin there more reasonable and logical options then smyth , they wouldnt have to be signed for longterm deals , and as long as forsberg is ready for the playoffs thats all that counts , he had a 1 pt a game .....we would of been better off having him in the lineup then bertuzzi

your talking to me about hockey realism and you honestly think smyth has a shot of coming here ? LOL .........only reason i bring up the pitkanen move is cause hes rumored to be on the move ........

.it might not get the deal done but i think hudler who got 15 goals with almost no ice time might entice some teams regardless of how you feel about him and derek meech is nhl ready , maybe not on our team but he can play somewhere , i still think that has a better chance of happening then adding another 6 million player to our roster .............as much as you dont like forsberg and guerin there more reasonable and logical options then smyth , they wouldnt have to be signed for longterm deals , and as long as forsberg is ready for the playoffs thats all that counts , he had a 1 pt a game .....we would of been better off having him in the lineup then bertuzzi

bertuzzi can be resigned for a low incentive laden deal here is another one what about paul kariya

To Kindlwillbegreat:

i didn't know about meech's situation... thats unfortunate. Hopefully the wings will be able to do something about this. maybe make a trade out of it.

To Crymson:

Yeah I'm aware that they all play the wing, i think holland will sign kozlov this summer and thats the only thing i didn't like about my line-up, putting him on it. so hopefully kenny proves me wrong and doesnt go after this guy and they have a centreman for that line instead.

and on your point about cleary being second line material - i agree for the most part. there was a stretch of a month or two this season where danny was tearing it up, and he definitely deserves bigtime minutes when he is producing like that. although sometimes it looks like he couldnt finish a play if he had an empty net.. i guess thats just babcock using him as a grinder though.

Bertuzzi wants a 3 year 3m/yr contract and that's too high for us so I have no clue how we'd be able to add Smyth, Kozlov AND Blake without losing one of Datsyuk or Lidstrom.

Bertuzzi wants a 3 year 3m/yr contract and that's too high for us so I have no clue how we'd be able to add Smyth, Kozlov AND Blake without losing one of Datsyuk or Lidstrom.

Says who?

I think that'd be a fair contract, by the way. People can't expect the guy to be asking for around 1-2. It's just not going to happen.