• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Rangers sign Scott Gomez

Rate this topic

It would be foolish for New York to let Nylander walk given his chemistry with Jagr. I wonder if they have room for Nylander and Shanahan now that they have Gomez.

I doubt that they do. Gomez had to go for big money

Nylander with Jagr was great, but I guess theyd rather get a better player and hope his skill might override any possible lack of chemistry

Edited by Arelius19

Does anyone else think that Gomez may have been a better add then Rafalski? Especially for the same price?

I don't think that is the case, but Gomez may be my favorite player in the East. I will be a bit sad we missed a chance at him.

Does anyone else think that Gomez may have been a better add then Rafalski? Especially for the same price?

I don't think that is the case, but Gomez may be my favorite player in the East. I will be a bit sad we missed a chance at him.

Gomez is going to be getting $7M+ for at least 5 years. Our D was in dire need of an upgrade when Schneider went on the market. You win championships starting with your D. Kenny made the right call putting the money into the defense first.

No. There are enough number 1 centers on the Wings already.

No. There are enough number 1 centers on the Wings already.

Also, according to Spectors, there are some conflicting reports on this signing.

No confirmation, yet. Ban?

no confirmaiton, seems rangers were really close, but now theres a mystery team offering something, as well as the devils supposedly threw another deal his way