• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Salviaman

Who is next to sign with Detroit?

Rate this topic

Hasek? Bertuzzi? Smyth? maybe even Peter Forsberg? Think of all the remaining free agents that are still out there and who the Red Wigns might sign or have a shot at getting any player. Post in this thread if you have heard any rumors about players going anywhere. Like Forsberg, Smyth, Kariya. Where will they go?

Smyth to Colorado is pretty much done. I've heard Kariya to Pens today and nothing about Forsberg. He'll take a while I think to make a decision to even play next season with his foot. Hasek should sign tomorrow or tuesday. Bertuzzi is looking at offers. I heard something about Boston 3yrs/11 million a few hours ago. The Pens are gaining interest in Markov.

Lang sitting at home being lazy.

Hasek? Bertuzzi? Smyth? maybe even Peter Forsberg? Think of all the remaining free agents that are still out there and who the Red Wigns might sign or have a shot at getting any player. Post in this thread if you have heard any rumors about players going anywhere. Like Forsberg, Smyth, Kariya. Where will they go?

hasek:soonest

bert: maybe

smyth: no(colorado)

forsberg: no(colorado)

forsberg, i think will go to colorado

smyth is almost signed with colorado.

kariya no idea

Smyth to Colorado is pretty much done. I've heard Kariya to Pens today and nothing about Forsberg. He'll take a while I think to make a decision to even play next season with his foot. Hasek should sign tomorrow or tuesday. Bertuzzi is looking at offers. I heard something about Boston 3yrs/11 million a few hours ago. The Pens are gaining interest in Markov.

Lang sitting at home being lazy.

thats about all i've heard to.

Guest Agalloch

We'll sign Hasek and Bertuzzi soon, and that'll probably be all.

Vitaly Vishnevski (since we can't afford Markov) and another top six forward after Bertuzzi are still on my wishlist though. We don't have enough space for all that, though.

I have a feeling that Bertuzzi won't sign with Detroit.

Which means Detroit could add another really solid defencemen along with Hasek. And maybe a bargain winger.

Like Sutton @ 3M

Hasek @ 2M

and Nylander for 3.5 maybe?

Edited by rick zombo

We'll sign Hasek and Bertuzzi soon, and that'll probably be all.

Vitaly Vishnevski (since we can't afford Markov) and another top six forward after Bertuzzi are still on my wishlist though. We don't have enough space for all that, though.

If he came at a reduced salary, I wouldnt mind Guerin. If we had a top six of Dats, Hank, Homer, Flip, Bert, and Guerin, that would be sick.

WE SHOULD TRY AND PULL A DEAL FOR CLOUTIER

in all seriousness all we need is big burt and the dominater

Edited by tony

WE SHOULD TRY AND PULL A DEAL FOR CLOUTIER

in all seriousness all we need is big burt and the dominater

If we can get Hasek for 2 and Bert for 3, we stil have another 3 to spend. Its possible, if he really does want to come back to Detroit, that we could still land Kozlov with 3 per. We might be able to get Guerin for that number too.

Guest Crymson

I'm hoping for Slava Kozlov. Him with Datsyuk, and Zetterburg would be awesome.

As none of them are natural scorers, I don't see why this would be so great.

Hasek is probably most likely to be next. I was confident in Bertuzzi coming back but now I am a bit iffy. If Kenny gets them both then thats probably it. If not I would guess he would go for Guerin, only if he came cheap though.

mr. negative?

How about Mr. realistic-about-us-not-scoring-any-goals-if-Kozlov-is-our-sniper?

Haha priceless. :clap:

Bert and/or Guerin with carefully crafted contracts would be nice. Especially both. I really dont get why people are so hung up on Kozlov. Anyone on this board could probably put up big points playing with Kovalchuk and Hossa.

Would Shanahan coming back throw a wrench in the locker room though? I mean, I don't have any inside information, but I haven't heard of any ego or behavior problems with the Wings. Everyone seems to get along really well and click. Is Shanahan going to come back and expect to be queen of the ball? If so, no thanks, though we miss his slap shot.

I say let's keep our eyes on the future and not get too nostalgic.