• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
theman19

New preds Jersey

Rate this topic

So far I've liked all the new jerseys I've seen.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, traditionalists.

You actually like all these teams putting the numbers on the front?

Worst idea ever. It looks so stupid to me. Why have the numbers on the front anyways? This sport really is turning more and more into basketball than it should be.

Call me a tradionalist if you want, but I think it's a horrible idea. At least the Predators aren't doing it, even though their jerseys suck once again.

I hate you, Gary Bettman.

I won't ever buy a team jersey that has that NHL logo at the neck. And I can't stand this vertical line stuff, they don't look like hockey players anymore! They look like they're trying to be thin and svelte and fast-looking, and god dammit it's killing me.

=P

I hate you, Gary Bettman.

I won't ever buy a team jersey that has that NHL logo at the neck. And I can't stand this vertical line stuff, they don't look like hockey players anymore! They look like they're trying to be thin and svelte and fast-looking, and god dammit it's killing me.

=P

yatze! Vertical striping looks horrible on a fashion jersey. Especially that one, where the piss does that yellow striping come from? it's just moves up out of the undercut of the jersey like a modern art masterpiece. Have you seen the hurricanes one? same deal. Random stripes for stripes sake. They don't look like hockey jersey's anymore.

Guest DetroitIan

http://predators.nhl.com/

looks terrible to me, but that's just my opinion.

Amen to that. They somehow managed to make their jerseys look even more ugly. Although, nothing compares to their disgusting dark puke colored alternates. :puke:

Edited by DetroitIan

I like the whites. I don't like the sleeves on the blues. I'm tolerant of the yellow piping, but would have preferred a different way of incorporating the yellow.

I suspect that we will see the mustards return just as soon as alternate jerseys are allowed again.

They are, by far, the most popular among Preds' fans- partly because they are disliked by everyone else.

David

pretty much the same feelings as drsingle...

the home sleeves are weird, the piping i could do without. Love the "Nashville" on the away ones.

overall, they more you look at them, the better they get. But i don't think i'll ever like the home sleeves.

Notice on how they created a removable patch on the away jersey so it could be replaced with Kansas City or another city...LOL

haha, harsh. :D

yatze! Vertical striping looks horrible on a fashion jersey. Especially that one, where the piss does that yellow striping come from? it's just moves up out of the undercut of the jersey like a modern art masterpiece. Have you seen the hurricanes one? same deal. Random stripes for stripes sake. They don't look like hockey jersey's anymore.

I agree. My first thought was, did they turn into a lacross team?

I suspect that we will see the mustards return just as soon as alternate jerseys are allowed again.

They are, by far, the most popular among Preds' fans- partly because they are disliked by everyone else.

David

I don't know why, but I think that's a great reason to like a jersey. I've always kinda liked the mustard one because if I use my imagination and squint it almost looks like U of M is playing in the NHL.

All I have to say is flat out terrible. Whoever thought white and silver should be primary colors on a jersey should be taken out back and beaten with a rubber hose. White? Fine. Silver? Im listening. NOT both together. Add in some random skinny lines just to have them.

Lastly... I hope those are not actual size ones. Unless we are going to watch the NHL without pads from now on.

And everyone thought Bettman was trying to make the league weaker...

p.s. this is the scary path we go down when we use vertical striping :

IPB Image

You actually like all these teams putting the numbers on the front?

Worst idea ever. It looks so stupid to me. Why have the numbers on the front anyways? This sport really is turning more and more into basketball than it should be.

Call me a tradionalist if you want, but I think it's a horrible idea. At least the Predators aren't doing it, even though their jerseys suck once again.

Who else is putting the number on the front? The only jersey I've seen with that is Buffalo, and who knows, they could take it off when they switch to the Reeboks.

I like the whites. I don't like the sleeves on the blues. I'm tolerant of the yellow piping, but would have preferred a different way of incorporating the yellow.

David

I liked the mustard jerseys. If I were a Pred fan, that is definately the one I would have bought. When I use the Preds on 2K7, I always put the mustards on. The new one are nice, I like them both. These new Reebok Jerseys are alot nicer for the fans, imo. I love my Lidstrom All-Star Jersey. It looks and feels so much better than my old jerseys.

They're not terrible, but there's definitely room for improvement. It does look like they're wearing bra's, which is pretty funny.

I, also, am getting scared of what they're gonna do to the Wings' jerseys.

Who else is putting the number on the front? The only jersey I've seen with that is Buffalo, and who knows, they could take it off when they switch to the Reeboks.

Dallas' supposedly new sweater design has numbers on the front. I hate it and I really hope no one else does it.

I am hoping there are no major changes to the Wings' sweater. I would hate to see vertical contrast piping down the sides like on the Preds' new sweaters (or even worse, silver vertical piping!) and some funky sleeve treatments. And please, NO NUMBERS ON THE FRONT OF THE SWEATERS!!!! Good God, this is hockey, not soccer, basketball or baseball!! :angry:

Guest DetroitIan

I like the new style of jersey...the Preds one is a little busy but I'm excited to get a new Wings one

Is there suppose to be?? I havent heard anything about us revamping our jerseys. Or are you just speaking hypothetically?