• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
erok

NHL Network 'very close' to launching in America.

Rate this topic

I have Cox Digital Cable in New Orleans, and shockingly I found out that I got this station a few days ago...in the early 300's.

And for people who constantly gripe "WHY DOESN'T HOCKEY GET AS MUCH RESPECT AS FOOTBALL OR BASEBALL?!?!?!!?", at ease...this station actually appears a few choices before the NFL Network listing down here. NHL Network is 314, NFL Network is 319.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Does anyone have it on Dish Network?

I'm getting nervous...

From what I've read is that DIsh does have it, but only in the HD version. If I remember correctly Dish said it will launch a SD version in 08 (but not sure). DTV has both SD and HD, so maybe its time to switch?

Edit: I found this link for you http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=10...ish+network+nhl

Edited by csdan

From what I've read is that DIsh does have it, but only in the HD version. If I remember correctly Dish said it will launch a SD version in 08 (but not sure). DTV has both SD and HD, so maybe its time to switch?

Edit: I found this link for you http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=10...ish+network+nhl

Thanks for the info. I'd switch to Direct TV, but I already paid for this season's Center Ice and the NBA packages on Dish Network.

Can anyone confirm they are getting NHL Network on Dish Network HD? It may be the time to move up to HD.

I've asked Dish Network people and they still don't know what I'm talking about...

I have Brighthouse Cable and i n Livonia, Mi and they cannot tell me whether or not they will be adding the NHL Network here even though it is being added in Central Florida

usually when a supplier (brighthouse, comcast, cox) takes that channel onto their lineup, eventually it makes its way around to all the divisions under that name. You should get it eventually.

I have Cox Digital Cable in New Orleans, and shockingly I found out that I got this station a few days ago...in the early 300's.

And for people who constantly gripe "WHY DOESN'T HOCKEY GET AS MUCH RESPECT AS FOOTBALL OR BASEBALL?!?!?!!?", at ease...this station actually appears a few choices before the NFL Network listing down here. NHL Network is 314, NFL Network is 319.

I have COX and the NHL Network is in the same tier as the NFL Network. They are in the mid 200's here in Pittsburg.