• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/8 GDT: Red Wings 4, Edmonton Oilers 2

Rate this topic

ahhhh.....

is the online feed bad?

It's not bad so far, though I can't get it playing fullscreen correctly.

I just think it's stupid pricing to have it be nearly the same on your computer as your satellite.

And they only reduce the price by 50% for those who bought it for their t.v.

Hmm i thought have Dom as my fantasy goalie would mean kick ass S%... hopefully he pick it up because he aint' cutting it so far

speaking of goalies, i need new goalies for that league, the ones i have right now are gonna lose the league for me

Hmm i thought have Dom as my fantasy goalie would mean kick ass S%... hopefully he pick it up because he aint' cutting it so far

I'd drop him personally. 2 shots, 1 goal for Edmonton. That's terrible.

Except for the shootout against Anaheim, Hasek has sucked in pretty much every game this year so far. Yeah, yeah, it's only 3 games, but he hasn't been very good at all.

I'd drop him personally. 2 shots, 1 goal for Edmonton. That's terrible.

Except for the shootout against Anaheim, Hasek has sucked in pretty much every game this year so far. Yeah, yeah, it's only 3 games, but he hasn't been very good at all.

I don't know exactly how it works on fantasy hockey, but with the low shot totals he's going to face this season, I'm betting his save percentage won't be that great.

I don't know exactly how it works on fantasy hockey, but with the low shot totals he's going to face this season, I'm betting his save percentage won't be that great.

No, his save precentage probably won't be. He's letting in about 2-3 goals a game on about 13 shots. That's terrible, and unless he get's shutouts every game, his save percentage will be bad.

Luckily I have Luongo for my fantasy team. :)

Well then I'm not suprised that I have to be at work.

well, in your defense, I'm comparing it to the Sharks/Avs game and going to the Kings home opener with a friend.

edit: it does kick ass though

Edited by Defenseman13