• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzerfan1999

Zetterberg vs. Datsyuk

Rate this topic

Yawn. Like I said, I've yet to see a real argument as to why Hank is better. You don't support anything you say. I esp. like the physicality supposition. Wake up. These two are essentially skill players and commenting on their relative physicality is like saying your Pinto is more of a "muscle car" than your brother's Omni.

This my own opinion. I'm sorry we can't all agree on the same thing.

Yawn. Like I said, I've yet to see a real argument as to why Hank is better. You don't support anything you say. I esp. like the physicality supposition. Wake up. These two are essentially skill players and commenting on their relative physicality is like saying your Pinto is more of a "muscle car" than your brother's Omni.

It's a tough call, but overall I'd go with Zetterberg. And I think people have brought up legitimate points.

Z is the better two way player. He doesn't have the crazy moves that Datsyuk does, but he's harder to move off the puck. The Wings are a puck possession team and Hank is a puck possession beast. He's a better penalty killer.

And just from watching the game, I feel like Zetterberg is a factor in the game on a more consistent basis. Datsyuk can go unnoticed in one game, then light it up the next.

If you're looking for some empirical evidence, Zetterberg averages about a minute more ice time per game than Datsyuk. Why do you think that is?