• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

Time Warner C.I. not broadcasting DET/NSH Game?

Rate this topic

Directv has it listed on 215 and 636. It's blacked out on 636, and 215 (The Hockey Network) is showing the Bruins game.

Don't buy the Hockey network if you're expecting to see the Red Wings tonight.

Directv has it listed on 215 and 636. It's blacked out on 636, and 215 (The Hockey Network) is showing the Bruins game.

Don't buy the Hockey network if you're expecting to see the Red Wings tonight.

they are showing highlights from every game well at least here in the US dont know where you are located either way i'm PISSED.

Same, everybody needs to do this, if they get enough maybe they will realize that they are stupid F*cks

haha they will probably ignore my complaint cause of my language but whatever im pissed i remember they would always do this...well directv its frustrating.

they are showing highlights from every game well at least here in the US dont know where you are located either way i'm PISSED.

You're right. They are. I'm in the Philly area - former Red Wing season ticket holder transplant.

(On the bright side, I'm interviewing for a job back in Michigan - and my buddy has my half of the season tickets still!)

http://www.nhl.com/cgi-bin/dbforms.pl?form=2

This link is for NHL Center Ice Feed Back. Write in, and tell them their screwwing us. If no one says anything they will keep doing s*** like this.

I am extremely pissed about this too. I have Time Warner in Cincinnati. I wrote the CI people this morning, here is the transcript from earlier today and my reaction to the "airing" of the game right now:

"You have blacked out the Red Wings vs Predators game for

November 7, 2007. I enjoy Center Ice but I despise you when you black

out the games I want to watch! For the price people pay to get these

games, it is very upsetting to not be able to see a few specific games

due to blackout. Thanks for raising my blood pressure today, clowns!"

"Hi, The Detroit Red Wing / Nashville Predators game is airing nationally on

the NHL Network, and therefore we cannot include it in the NHL CENTER

ICE package."

""Airing"? I wouldn't exactly call this coverage on the NHL Network "airing" because they keep switching back and forth between different games. I've seen more of the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia game than of the Detroit and Nashville game. I can't believe I called my cable company and subscribed to this on your recommendation. I want to watch the ENTIRE GAME, not a 3 minute ADD moment."

I am most likely going to cancel NHL network tomorrow.

I am extremely pissed about this too. I have Time Warner in Cincinnati. I wrote the CI people this morning, here is the transcript from earlier today and my reaction to the "airing" of the game right now:

"You have blacked out the Red Wings vs Predators game for

November 7, 2007. I enjoy Center Ice but I despise you when you black

out the games I want to watch! For the price people pay to get these

games, it is very upsetting to not be able to see a few specific games

due to blackout. Thanks for raising my blood pressure today, clowns!"

"Hi, The Detroit Red Wing / Nashville Predators game is airing nationally on

the NHL Network, and therefore we cannot include it in the NHL CENTER

ICE package."

""Airing"? I wouldn't exactly call this coverage on the NHL Network "airing" because they keep switching back and forth between different games. I've seen more of the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia game than of the Detroit and Nashville game. I can't believe I called my cable company and subscribed to this on your recommendation. I want to watch the ENTIRE GAME, not a 3 minute ADD moment."

I am most likely going to cancel NHL network tomorrow.

"Thanks for raising my blood pressure today, clowns!"

:lol: hahahahaha dude that is classic i should have added that in my complaint. so true.

They just announced again that they are working on the "technical difficulty." Funny, they don't seem to have any problem getting the feed for their highlights. Just flick the switch dudes! JEEZ!

I added my complaint to the site - and at first I got several server errors. Probably from all of the hits. It finally went through... f'ing clowns. :)

erok

so how many wings games will this nhl network be stealing from center ice this season? this is absolute bulls***. after all the money i payed for center ice i have to turn around and pay more money for another channel to get my games. unbelievable. what's the nhl trying to do? they already scared away the casual fans, now they're ******* with the passionate fans as well? i'm pissed. this better be the only game that i miss because of this.

Yeah, that's exactly how I am feeling also. I shouldn't be so upset about it due to all the games that it does enable me to see, but I'm incredibly angry about it.

The thing is, they were initially supposed to be showing the game on Versus. Versus backed out to show some bulls*** fake fighting garbage instead, and now it leaves us all out in the cold. :angry:

Complete ******* bulls***. Last year im forced to purchase VS, this year I'm forced to purchase VS, AND NHLN HD???

This sport is killing its remaining fans treating people like this.

I just contacted the proper person in the league offices. For those on DirecTV, it should be on 215 and 215 HD. The announcers said that there were "technical difficulties" on both feeds. My contact confirms that this is correct and that they are working to correct the problems now. Whether or not this will happen before the end of the third period is anybody's guess. In the meantime I am listening to the game on NHL Radio.

NHL Network is scheduled to start on Time Warner Cable on December 1st... at least here in New York. I'm pissed I'm missing the game on t.v., though. Listening to the radio feed, but damn... I don't live in the 1930's for a reason!