• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

11/11 GDT: Blackhawks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

that looked like a pretty wicked shot to me.

Same here. Don't quite see how anyone could call that weak. Especially when Ozzie was being screened by the stick-less Lilja.

I don't know what Andreas' deal has been lately, but he has NOT been good.

Guest Crymson

hawks are going to be freaks in the future, with Toews and Kane leading the way.

That was a nice shot on that goal, first word outta my mouth is the word that alwasy comes outta maltby's mouth. ****

I wonder if I'm not the only one who thinks that Kronwall is shaping up to be a catastrophic failure in the defensive end.

On this PP:

1) Gives away the puck in the defensive zone.

2) Later fails to clear the puck.

3) Bobbles the puck when it comes along the boards back towards him.

Failure!

Risky, yet appropriate :P Although the killing comes after we feast them out of house and home

Well at least Hank's streak is still alive...

No the feast was because the white man killed them all it was a celebration...

So we kill them setting a record win streak and then we feast in joy...

This game sucks.

It really seems the Hawks have the Wings' number this year.

Weird.

you mean... it's not the goalie's fault? :unsure: That's what I've been lead to believe.

What is it with Lilja? I want to like him, but when he's bad, he's truly bad. Are they all rattled by seeing Lang, Williams, and Sopel? Or did they really go out and party with Kid Rock last night? :yowza:

Toews has scored a few goals like that one this season, hes accurate and has a rocket for a shot.

I had always heard fantastic things about him this season (on any sports report, I never heard the Blackhawks being mentioned without Toews mentioned in the next breath), but this is the first chance I've really gotten to see him play. Hawks have a good future ahead of them with him in the lineup.

The wings plainly freak'n suck tonight. We had so much momentum after the goal, and the fight. Now look at us...back on our heels. How come (this season) we never prepare for this team like they prepare for us? This is just sickening.

The D looks lousy tonight. Get Lils of the damn ice, idiot is making more dumb plays then Lang, get the damn puck out of the zone. To many errad plays in our end. Hope we can come out the 3rd with some jump. Why do we always have trouble against the Hawks.

GO WINGS

you mean... it's not the goalie's fault? :unsure: That's what I've been lead to believe.

What is it with Lilja? I want to like him, but when he's bad, he's truly bad. Are they all rattled by seeing Lang, Williams, and Sopel? Or did they really go out and party with Kid Rock last night? :yowza:

I'm a flip-flopper on the Lilly Pad....When he plays well I love him so much...but when he plays poorly I hate him SOOOO much because when he plays bad it is really bad....

Same here. Don't quite see how anyone could call that weak. Especially when Ozzie was being screened by the stick-less Lilja.

I don't know what Andreas' deal has been lately, but he has NOT been good.

Come on,he's valuable as our playoff beast.

*sarcasm*

lol at the doubters who doubted Patrick "The Man" Kane

Just one more period to go.

Toews with the empty netter.

Patrick "The Man" Kane should be:

Patrick "The OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THIS HAIR GROWING ON MY CROTCH" Kane...

They had to sign Lang to inform him it was puberty...