• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

11/11 GDT: Blackhawks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

IPB Image @IPB Image

7:00 Start At the United Center in Chicago, IL

TV: NHLN-CA,FSN-D,CSN-CH (HD)

Red Wings Starting Lineup (Since haven't heard otherwise since Friday)

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Franzen-Filppula-Samuelsson

Cleary-Draper-Maltby

Hudler-Kopecky-Drake

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Lilja

Lebda-Chelios

Osgood (starting)

Hasek

A win tonight sets a franchise record of 10 in a row.

My predictin:

Wings win 3-2

Goals by: Zetterberg, Cleary, Franzen

Chicago goals: Kane, Lang

wings win 7-6. patrick kane and robert lang each score three goals and have 3 assists because they realize this is what they need to do for my fantasy team to win this week.

Ugh.. why did you remind me.... Yeah *gulp* they along with Towes needs to step up... Maybe Oz won't play tonight to help us out ;):lol:

Edited by OsGOD

Could be a historic game for the organization if the Wings win tonight. Hope they are able to exact some revenge on the Blackhawks.

Could be historic if we lose also... three against the 'hawks in the same season??? inconceivable

Hopefully "the NHL network" doesn't black us all out again...

for what it's worth, my CI schedule here says game 3, with no indication of NHLN on the listing, like last time they swiped our Wings game.

Of course, that may mean nothing, and when 6PM rolls around, we may have nothing again. We shall see! Or not. <_<

Let's hope the puck bounces the correct direction for the team tonight and we finally get that 10 in a row. Go, Wings!!

I'm feeling a 4-2, but I'm hoping a 5-2.

Hank, Homer, Cleary, Draper, and/maybe Sammy. :D

Lang and Kane get the two for Chicago.

I know we can break the franchise record and I really think we can at least come close, if not break the NHL record.

Edited by wingnut40

for what it's worth, my CI schedule here says game 3, with no indication of NHLN on the listing, like last time they swiped our Wings game.

Of course, that may mean nothing, and when 6PM rolls around, we may have nothing again. We shall see! Or not. <_<

Let's hope the puck bounces the correct direction for the team tonight and we finally get that 10 in a row. Go, Wings!!

Here Loo

According to NHlL.com the game is on NHL Network :angry:

Here Loo

According to NHlL.com the game is on NHL Network :angry:

oy... well, I guess we shall find out, RS. The last outing with the wonderful new NHL Network was so badly handled, who knows what they're doing? Like Vip said, our schedule last Weds. when we lost the game on CI said NHLN on the CI lineup, but this time it doesn't say that. Not right now, anyway.

I'll be czeching in at 6:00PM CST and if the channel is blank, then I guess I don't get to see the game. :unsure:

Could be historic if we lose also... three against the 'hawks in the same season??? inconceivable

I think that as long as the officiating is better than the last two meetings the Wings should take this one. Hopefully we won't have any quick whistles to negate goals for us or bogus slashing calls that lead to winning goals for the Hawks.

^^ beautiful :lol:

hey, maybe the rivalry is back (hope so)

obviously no idea how this one will go,

but id like to see this:

lang score;

z get a point (at least ;] )

ozzie strong;

physical play;

and of course a wings win

go wings !

Lilja better get his act together!

Yes, he better. Ok last time I said this he actually scored...I'd like to see Lilja score, but it doesn't have to be this game.

Maybe now he'll score. :P

I think that as long as the officiating is better than the last two meetings the Wings should take this one. Hopefully we won't have any quick whistles to negate goals for us or bogus slashing calls that lead to winning goals for the Hawks.

the last 7-8 games have been so much better in terms of fewer bogus calls (perhaps the Wings have adapted to the officiating), fewer turnovers, fewer odd-man rushes... the Wings have just flat out played better as a team than they did in the first games.

So, I agree, we will win if the ice stays level, Wings should be fine tonight.

My predictions:

Hank will get another point. (Assist on a Dats goal).

Lang will score.

Homer will score, with an assist from Kronwall.

Lang will score.

Malts/Drapes/Cleary will have a goal and assists apportioned somehow.

Lang will score.

Flip will score, Osgood assist.

Final: Wings 4, Hawks 3.

I love Lang, but I love us more.

Guest Jeremy88

I wanna see Lidstrom get a goal tonight with that powerful blue-line slap shot he's got

I feel like tonight we're gonna prove that Chicago's 2 wins against us this season were both flukes