• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Flip-check

GDT 11/17: Blackhawks 5, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Holy crap. 2 SH goals against. We're atrocious.

I thought Dom was supposed to bounce back...because THAT was a weak goal. Five hole.

Thankfully, we manage to actually DO something on this PP.

Edited by edicius

Nice job, Hasek. Bourque again.

Can we pull s*** s***head already. This guy is NOT ready for this game.

This is beyond unreal. The Hawks are now, if not before, completely in the Wings' heads.

Friggin hell,

Jeff in Houston

You gotta be kidding me here Detroit. Dom is just not getting any luck here.

Well we just scored to tie it o the pp. but god, no more of this bulls*** please. Just win this 4-2.

Why is it the Wings can hurry up and score to tie but not to win!?!

As soon as the Hawks score bam the Wings score but the rest of the time it's like the Wings are made of sludge.

Augh, the humanity. :lol:

I love everyone saying Dom is horrible after he's faced a total of like 7 shots over 35 minutes and both goals were just wtf moments.

If Loo were here she'd kiss you. I however will say I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that. Dom's doing fine to me.

Edited by terri27

Guest Jeremy88

ok, either Hasek needs to retire or be fired

Idc which one he is, but when he's in net, our chances of winning drop significantly

I love everyone saying Dom is horrible after he's faced a total of like 7 shots over 35 minutes and both goals were just wtf moments.

Well, I didn't see the first one, so I can't say too much about it. The second one though...yes, it was a weird bounce, but still a weak five-hole goal.

That's pretty much the definition of NOT getting clutch goaltending.

How quickly you forgot his amazingly horrible performance last game, as well.

They should have stuck Cheli in net and stuck Hasek in the hearse tonight instead of vice versa.

Later,

Jeff in Houston

Seriously, will everyone just stfu up his ONE bad period where 2 of the 4 were on the god damn powerplay that he has NO chance on. Christ, if that was poor wittle Ozzie all you puck bunnies and morons would make every god damn excuse in the world except blaming him and you'd all be saying, "it's just one bad period, he'll shake it off".

I stick by the goalie I KNOW is the better one and has proven it TIME AND TIME again. Osgood is the BACKUP SO ******* DEAL WITH IT.

Why is it the Wings can hurry up and score to tie but not to win!?!

As soon as the Hawks score bam the Wings score but the rest of the time it's like the Wings are made of sludge.

Augh, the humanity. :lol:

If Loo were here she'd kiss you. I however will say I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that. Dom's doing fine to me.

I wouldn't go that far. I haven't given up on him yet but he's really struggling.

I wouldn't go that far. I haven't given up on him yet but he's really struggling.

This is the way I look at it-he's doing better than me so I'm not complaing. Get him on a volleyball court and I'll be the Dominator but not on an ice rink. :lol:

Edited by terri27

Seriously, will everyone just stfu up his ONE bad period where 2 of the 4 were on the god damn powerplay that he has NO chance on. Christ, if that was poor wittle Ozzie all you puck bunnies and morons would make every god damn excuse in the world except blaming him and you'd all be saying, "it's just one bad period, he'll shake it off".

I stick by the goalie I KNOW is the better one and has proven it TIME AND TIME again. Osgood is the BACKUP SO ******* DEAL WITH IT.

one bad period does not give a goalie a .869 sv % (and falling)

Dom has not looked himself this year. It doesn't mean it won't change, but right now I think it's something to worry about.

I am in absolute awe this game is not 9-2. If we can win or even so much force this game into OT it is nothing short of a miracle and forces from beyond the grave are hawks fans.