• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

11/22 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Sure Hasek is better... but as bad as he has been playing, really... how much worse could he have gotten? Wait, don't answer that. :)

I'm not sure what the hell Babcock can do to get the Wings to play a little tougher, hit a little harder or be more effective with the puck. I'm getting tired of watching the Wings do their best Bobby Lang impersonation of carrying the puck into the zone 1 on 3 and losing the puck.

3 games in 4 nights is brutal. It'll be turkey day for most of our guys tomorrow, then back on the ice Saturday night. I'm not sure if they'll have anything in the tank at all by then given this night's display.

You just answered your own question. What can Babcock do about the schedule? Lets see how well the Preds would be playing after having to play 2 games in 2 nights + travel.

By the way, it pisses me off what they said about Nashvilles schedule tonight. What was it....9 times so far where they play a team that has played the night before when theyve rested?? Thats bulls*** right there.

I hate to say this, but I think this team play with more confidence in front of Osgood which creates the obvious cycle of defeat

I wouldnt be surprised if that were te case. The Wings played with little confidence in front of Osgood last season to the point where it was a noticeable difference in how the Wings played depending on who was in net.

WEAK call, by the way..

Its official. He still sucks.

another big issue is the lack of sustained pressure we've been able to create....almost zero since the beginning of the game

Plus not being able to score on back-to-back 5-on-3s didn't help. If Nashville had gotten those, this would be a 5-2 game right now.

Just saw the replay, bad goal Dom ...

Wow, that's suprising. Not.

God I hate Hasek.

Nothing Hasek could do, my ass. He could have saved it.

haha you gotta be kidding me! a one-timer from a forward wide open 15 feet in front of the net, sniped out top corner. Tell me, who does stop that who isn't superman? he should've been covered by a defensman.