• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

11/22 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

He went down WAY too fast. WAY too fast.

He had been playing well up until then.

he made a save and was out of position for the rebound...defense's job is usually to clear the rebound

Doms been giving up too many rebounds.

so its a little more work for our defense... most people on these forums claim we have insane depth on D and dont need changes, I agree but they need to work a little harder, the preds have too much time in our end anyway in this game so far

It's only 2-2 on 23 shots, jeeze. By the Chicago games statistics they'd have scored 5-6 by now instead of 2. Hasek is playing better than Mason statistically.

Although yes I do feel he's giving up a few too many rebounds.

Step it up and win 4-2 in the third, Wings.

Edited by Z and D for the C

he made a save and was out of position for the rebound...defense's job is usually to clear the rebound

Yeah, and then the D get's called for sneezing. Way to many penalties. They should just let them play.

Oh, Hasek is better tonight...a little better

so its a little more work for our defense... most people on these forums claim we have insane depth on D and dont need changes, I agree but they need to work a little harder, the preds have too much time in our end anyway in this game so far

Our defenders played last night. Hasek didnt. Who should be helping out who?

Word though, I dont think we have as much D depth as people say.

This is one ugly game. If the Preds figure out how to take advantage of our sleepy play in the defensive end we are really in trouble

3rd period on the back end of a back to back. look out.

i can just sense nashville pulling this one out...hope not though!

ps. that goal was not on dom. it was a solid roofer.

go wings!

It's only 2-2 on 23 shots, jeeze. By the Chicago games statistics they'd have scored 5-6 by now instead of 2. Hasek is playing better than Mason statistically.

Although yes I do feel he's giving up a few too many rebounds.

Step it up and win 4-2 in the third, Wings.

Proof that stats dont tell the story. Mason has played nearly a perfect game tonight. Hank killed the Preds and made a perfect shot short side, while Franzen popped one over Mason with only about 4 inches of space to do it. The Preds, on the other hand, have had all kinds of net to score on.

Sure Hasek is better... but as bad as he has been playing, really... how much worse could he have gotten? Wait, don't answer that. :)

I'm not sure what the hell Babcock can do to get the Wings to play a little tougher, hit a little harder or be more effective with the puck. I'm getting tired of watching the Wings do their best Bobby Lang impersonation of carrying the puck into the zone 1 on 3 and losing the puck.

3 games in 4 nights is brutal. It'll be turkey day for most of our guys tomorrow, then back on the ice Saturday night. I'm not sure if they'll have anything in the tank at all by then given this night's display.