• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/24 GDT: Blue Jackets 3, Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Downey just made me urinate everywhere! I was like a dog who gets picked up by their owner after being boarded for a month!

Only down note...Downey should be beating Boll pretty decisively, but that wasnt the case. Oh well! I'll care about that later! Right now i dont give a s***!

Remember that was his second fight in 2 periods. The man isn't a machine :D

Downey just made me urinate everywhere! I was like a dog who gets picked up by their owner after being boarded for a month!

Only down note...Downey should be beating Boll pretty decisively, but that wasnt the case. Oh well! I'll care about that later! Right now i dont give a s***!

I cracked the f*** up Lou! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

ahem

KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easily my favourite Wings game of the year so far. Great goals, saves, hits and fights. What more could you ask for?

well a Wings win would be nice :)

I think everyone can say that today. this is by far the most exciting game we've had.

These jacket announcers are just brutal, saying downey got spanked and such. Just annoying!

IDK Boll did a helluva job.... yay whaler alum!

Remember that was his second fight in 2 periods. The man isn't a machine :D

Wait, I thought he was a rock 'em sock 'em robot? Are you telling me Mickey's a liar????

I cracked the f*** up Lou! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

ahem

KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Downey keeps this up im going to have to start wearing adult diapers. The combination of beer, trying to hold off going to the bathroom, and then seeing a great fight doesnt work to well! ;)

1st fight was a draw.. pretty weak fight.

2nd fight id give it to Boll.. But downey stilll did great.

Man i wish we coud snag Boogard

Drake Downey Boogy. The intimidation factor would be sick. no one would test any of our skilled players cuz they got A Pitbull, A Lion and a Mammoth lerkin in the shadows ready to give them a spanking. It wont happen, but i can dream right? i can dream.

IDK Boll did a helluva job.... yay whaler alum!

I'd give him the edge in that one. Downey was too wrapped up to do anything.

Funny thing about the Whalers though, my sister was mentioning going to a Wheelers game a couple different times over two days and both times I'm baffled.... Wheelers? What sport is that? Then the third time she said something and I'm like OH! You mean the PLYMOUTH WHALERS wth geez

You all now see Liljas god-like powers. He sees all, knows all and cna beat all.

DOWNEY!!! You absolute legend!! Go for the third!

PS If I see that ******* mozzerella pizza advert one more ******* time Im going to find out whoever made that ******* ad and go round to there house and murder them. :battle:

I'd give him the edge in that one. Downey was too wrapped up to do anything.

Funny thing about the Whalers though, my sister was mentioning going to a Wheelers game a couple different times over two days and both times I'm baffled.... Wheelers? What sport is that? Then the third time she said something and I'm like OH! You mean the PLYMOUTH WHALERS wth geez

Yeah they are winning right now 4-2 over sudbury.... i went on wednesday and yesterday... couldnt do the trifecta tonight though