No registered users viewing this page.

bellarina

12/10 GDT: Red Wings 2, Predators 1

Rate this topic

:clap:

Valtteri's got a little streak going. :lol:

GO WINGS!

Santa playing hockey-I love it!!! :lol:

Pk is almost done and so is the period. Thank God.

These Neckville announcers must be having as much trouble seeing as I am. Guy mistoke Mule for Holmstrom on the PK and called Lebda Huds earlier on a carry into the offensive zone. These guys are brutal.

Has Nashvilee reached half way through a period with penalty minutes yet? Because I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Edited by terri27

Did I hear wrong from the Pred's commentators or was that only the 2nd penalty shot all year?

2nd penalty shot against the Predators all year.

By Wings' standards, that was a remarkably sloppy first period. They wouldn't be able to get away with that kind of period if Ozzie weren't so sharp, or if they were playing a more talented team.

Hey guys. New to the board. Did they really just say Larionovs daughters are competing in american idol?

Yes they did. I really don't care for the show since they pick the awful singers to win and the singers don't make their own songs. But I might give it a second chance with his daughter in it.

Edited by Jwo

Looked like pond hockey out there. No discipline. Osgood saved their bacon. Nashville looks like they came out intent on taking advantage of the Wings having played last night. They just jumped all over the Wings with energy and long offensive zone possessions. When teams are tired they tend to go for shortcuts and that's how the Wings seemed to be playing in the first period. But for the Wings to score a couple goals like that really takes some steam out of the Preds.

Hey guys. New to the board. Did they really just say Larionovs daughters are competing in american idol?

Welcome and God I hope not!!!