• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
auxlepli

Winter Classic Jan. 1, 2008

Rate this topic

My wife mentioned that too, they ARE pretty far away. Guess it's more about the experience of being there.

And yes, I'm already sick of Sid. Eight years younger than me, little bastard. :lol:

This is probably one of the only times where sitting higher up would be "better" seats.

It would definitely be more advantageous in regards to seeing along the boards (as it is in every arena).

Oh well, as long as I can go to local rinks and play every year, and Center Ice continues to be available....that's all I need.

One of these days, I'll learn how to skate. Hell, Mennen Arena (the place where the infamous drunk zamboni driver was arrested) is just around the corner from me.

Holy crap, Armstrong scores already! 21 seconds in!

There's going to be so much short passing going on in this game. At this point stretching the pass isn't much of an option. As soon as a player makes a cut, you can see their blade mark.

Just think of how this will affect the PP.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

This is probably one of the only times where sitting higher up would be "better" seats.

It would definitely be more advantageous in regards to seeing along the boards (as it is in every arena).

Except that it is a football stadium :P The seats rise at a much more gradual rate than in an ice hockey rink.

wow i was looking forward to this game for so long. and here at my grandma's house in TX the channel that it is suppose to be on the cable provider we have here dropped that station. and on my center ice i see a nice BLACK OUT note right next to it. huh guess iam now reduce to highlights sometime later... :ranting: :ranting:

wow i was looking forward to this game for so long. and here at my grandma's house in TX the channel that it is suppose to be on the cable provider we have here dropped that station. and on my center ice i see a nice BLACK OUT note right next to it. huh guess iam now reduce to highlights sometime later... :ranting: :ranting:

http://hockeywebcasts.com/

Try this :thumbup:

It is on NBC. I think you can get it even without the cable (over the air).

You don't have NBC...? :blink:

Z has bounced the puck on his stick that that Before. :( Lead to a goal to if I recall.

Do you remember the Game 6 goal against Edmonton 2 years ago? The puck was passed behind him, and the defender was about to make a lazy poke, when Z poked it over his stick and right around the defender and onto his stick. Then he proceeded to smoke Roloson. One of my favorite Z goals.